Sophos is betting entirely on the cloud in a bid to make it easier for understaffed IT departments to manage cyberattacks.
Don't worry, you're not the only one with more questions than answers about the 1.2 billion user credentials amassed by Russian hackers.
It's generally accepted that antivirus programs provide a necessary protection layer, but organizations should audit such products before deploying them on their systems because many of them contain serious vulnerabilities, a researcher warned.
A vulnerability allows attackers to disable Microsoft's antimalware products by sending specifically crafted files to users via websites, email or instant messaging applications.
A malware campaign of yet-to-be-determined origin is infecting jailbroken iPhones and iPads to steal Apple account credentials from SSL encrypted traffic.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, January 27
- Computer simulation eases real-world Chinese traffic jams
- Link between NSA and Regin cyberespionage malware becomes clearer
- China signals censors will continue to crack down on VPN services
- Facebook, Instagram temporarily down in many countries
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.