Classic RPG gets modern makeover
A flagship smartphone in a comfortable 4.3-inch body
This smartwatch aims to be a notification device above all else, and benefits greatly from that simple approach.
The Xperia Z1's excellent camera and good build quality is let down by poor ergonomics and mediocre viewing angles
Killer franchise gets the handheld treatment
The Xperia Tablet Z has an excellent screen, good battery life, and water resistant capabilities
Sony's VAIO Pro 13 has a touchscreen, but it's still one of the lightest Ultrabooks on the Aussie market today
The Xperia Z Ultra's huge 6.3in screen blurs the line between a smartphone and a tablet
The Xperia M is a budget-conscious smartphone that's likely to have a very competitive price tag
Stacks of built-in features don't weigh down this stylish VAIO laptop, but it could use faster storage and a larger viewing area
Open-world adventuring gets all dark and gloomy
An aluminium build, clean UI and good performance make the Xperia SP one of the best phones in its class
The Sony Xperia ZR is a smaller version of the flagship Xperia Z that offers much of the same features
A low-end Android phone with some impressive camera features
The water and dust-resistant Xperia Z is Sony's best smartphone. Ever.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
- 2 LG 55-inch curved OLED (55EC930T) TV review: The future of OLED is bright
- 3 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 4 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 5 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Uber stops operations in Kansas over new legislation
- Kobo Glo HD e-book reader
- Electronic lock maker clashes with security firm over software flaws
- Apple security program, MacKeeper, celebrates difficult birthday
- Nvidia's shift away from mobile devices cuts modem unit
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.