Weekly updates, powerful kit and an undercutting price
Sony’s attempt at making its premium technologies available to the masses.
A jack of all trades, a master of none
The best of Sony, only bigger.
The budget smartphone that punches well above its weight
Buying out of the Sony ecosystem might be a better idea
A worthy alternative to Samsung's Galaxy S5
Is this what the best Android tablet ever looks like?
Classic RPG gets modern makeover
A flagship smartphone in a comfortable 4.3-inch body
This smartwatch aims to be a notification device above all else, and benefits greatly from that simple approach.
The Xperia Z1's excellent camera and good build quality is let down by poor ergonomics and mediocre viewing angles
Killer franchise gets the handheld treatment
The Xperia Tablet Z has an excellent screen, good battery life, and water resistant capabilities
Sony's VAIO Pro 13 has a touchscreen, but it's still one of the lightest Ultrabooks on the Aussie market today
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IEEE standards group wants to bring order to IoT
- InfiniDB going out of business, but its database will live on as open source
- FCC questions how to enforce net neutrality rules
- SAP CEO Bill McDermott on why Concur is worth $8.3 billion
- Alibaba shares open at a high $92.70
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.