If Bluetooth is too slow for your photo transfers, Toshiba now has a high-speed dongle than can transfer 100MB between iPhones in three seconds.
After giving gamers false hope on Saturday, Sony now says its PlayStation Network has been fully restored after a Christmas Day attack that knocked it offline for about three days.
North Korea is reportedly suffering Internet and mobile phone service outages Saturday, as the country lashes out against the U.S. government and President Barack Obama.
Sony's PlayStation Network is stabilizing after a suspected attack brought it down on Christmas Day and kept it unavailable for most of Friday.
The controversial movie "The Interview" is now available online through Google and Microsoft services as well as a Sony Pictures website, the companies announced separately on Wednesday.
"The Interview" will be screened in U.S. theaters on Christmas Day, the original release date of the controversial movie, which triggered a major hack against Sony, threats of harm against moviegoers and the suspension of its distribution as a result...
If anyone could use a hit product right now, it's Sony. But its latest smartglasses won't win people over from Google Glass despite having a better display.
If you're not a fan of Google Glass-style displays yet, Sony hopes you might give its new detachable OLED a chance.
Sony is winning customers and seeing clear results from a strategy to focus on premium products in the U.S. and improve interaction with consumers, a top executive said Tuesday.
North Korea, for the first time, has denied involvement in the recent cyber attack that hit Sony Pictures.
The destructive malware program that the FBI alerted some companies about this week was likely used against Sony Pictures Entertainment, according to technical evidence found by researchers in the program's code.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is making progress in removing new films stolen in a cyberattack from file-sharing websites.
Sony is developing a watch that uses electronic paper as a display, a spokesman said Friday.
Sony will follow Samsung's lead and make fewer Xperia smartphones and TVs in 2015.
Sony will offer partial refunds to customers to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that its ads in 2011 and 2012 for the PlayStation Vita console's cross-platform sharing and other features were deceiving.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCIT IT Project Management Support - data migration, SAP xECMNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Java/J2EE/SQL) 160714/JP/707Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC