Sony's PlayStation Network is stabilizing after a suspected attack brought it down on Christmas Day and kept it unavailable for most of Friday.
The controversial movie "The Interview" is now available online through Google and Microsoft services as well as a Sony Pictures website, the companies announced separately on Wednesday.
"The Interview" will be screened in U.S. theaters on Christmas Day, the original release date of the controversial movie, which triggered a major hack against Sony, threats of harm against moviegoers and the suspension of its distribution as a result...
If anyone could use a hit product right now, it's Sony. But its latest smartglasses won't win people over from Google Glass despite having a better display.
If you're not a fan of Google Glass-style displays yet, Sony hopes you might give its new detachable OLED a chance.
Sony is winning customers and seeing clear results from a strategy to focus on premium products in the U.S. and improve interaction with consumers, a top executive said Tuesday.
North Korea, for the first time, has denied involvement in the recent cyber attack that hit Sony Pictures.
The destructive malware program that the FBI alerted some companies about this week was likely used against Sony Pictures Entertainment, according to technical evidence found by researchers in the program's code.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is making progress in removing new films stolen in a cyberattack from file-sharing websites.
Sony is developing a watch that uses electronic paper as a display, a spokesman said Friday.
Sony will follow Samsung's lead and make fewer Xperia smartphones and TVs in 2015.
Sony will offer partial refunds to customers to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that its ads in 2011 and 2012 for the PlayStation Vita console's cross-platform sharing and other features were deceiving.
If you find your telephoto lens quivering when you're taking a photo, Sony has a new digital camera that's designed to be ultra-stable.
Sony has developed an imaging sensor for smartphones that's designed to capture rapidly moving subjects such as kids and animals.
Sony's new mobile chief has a tough job ahead of him -- convincing people to buy Xperia smartphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC