Sony will soon launch the cheapest camcorder yet that can capture images at four times the resolution of high-definition video.
If Bluetooth is too slow for your photo transfers, Toshiba now has a high-speed dongle than can transfer 100MB between iPhones in three seconds.
After giving gamers false hope on Saturday, Sony now says its PlayStation Network has been fully restored after a Christmas Day attack that knocked it offline for about three days.
North Korea is reportedly suffering Internet and mobile phone service outages Saturday, as the country lashes out against the U.S. government and President Barack Obama.
Sony's PlayStation Network is stabilizing after a suspected attack brought it down on Christmas Day and kept it unavailable for most of Friday.
The controversial movie "The Interview" is now available online through Google and Microsoft services as well as a Sony Pictures website, the companies announced separately on Wednesday.
"The Interview" will be screened in U.S. theaters on Christmas Day, the original release date of the controversial movie, which triggered a major hack against Sony, threats of harm against moviegoers and the suspension of its distribution as a result...
If anyone could use a hit product right now, it's Sony. But its latest smartglasses won't win people over from Google Glass despite having a better display.
If you're not a fan of Google Glass-style displays yet, Sony hopes you might give its new detachable OLED a chance.
Sony is winning customers and seeing clear results from a strategy to focus on premium products in the U.S. and improve interaction with consumers, a top executive said Tuesday.
North Korea, for the first time, has denied involvement in the recent cyber attack that hit Sony Pictures.
The destructive malware program that the FBI alerted some companies about this week was likely used against Sony Pictures Entertainment, according to technical evidence found by researchers in the program's code.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is making progress in removing new films stolen in a cyberattack from file-sharing websites.
Sony is developing a watch that uses electronic paper as a display, a spokesman said Friday.
Sony will follow Samsung's lead and make fewer Xperia smartphones and TVs in 2015.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT