Sony and Panasonic have developed a next-generation optical disc for enterprise storage with an initial capacity of 300GB.
With Google Glass starting to pick up steam, Sony doesn't want to get left too far behind.
HTC had a tumultuous week at the Mobile World Congress. With no new smartphone to promote, the company resorted to trashing Samsung's new Galaxy S5. On the other hand, HTC's year-old One smartphone won the Best Smartphone of 2013 award.
Samsung and Sony recently showcased their upcoming flagships at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The two smartphones are neck-and-neck; however, there are a few differences and you'll find them here.
Phone manufacturers are once again hoping improved cameras and bigger and better screens will be enough to get users to upgrade, while at the same time increasing efforts to get consumers in emerging countries to buy their first smartphone.
The Sony Xperia Tablet Z2 represents a fine balance between beauty and brawn. The 6mm thin, 439g light tablet manages to somehow accommodate top-end hardware, and still retain the never-say-die attitude modelled by the Sony Z products that came befor...
Sony’s Xperia Z2 reads like a smartphone without compromise. It features a high-resolution screen, powerful imaging technologies and cutting edge hardware, and yet it manages to deliver all of this in a smartphone that can be used underwater. Is the ...
Sony has taken the wraps of its upcoming mirrorless flagship, the α6000. The company claims it has the “world’s fastest autofocus” in its class, in addition to improved imaging and an upgraded processor. It also features NFC and Wi-Fi connectivity fo...
The two most talked about smartphones ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress sit at opposites sides of the spectrum; the low-end Android-based Nokia X and Samsung Electronics' new flagship model, the Galaxy S5.
More then 5.3 million PlayStation 4 consoles have been sold worldwide as of Feb. 8, Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) said Tuesday, solidifying its lead over Microsoft's Xbox One.
Hackers are circulating credentials for thousands of FTP sites and appear to have compromised file transfer servers at The New York Times and other organizations, according to a security expert.
The Australian video and computer games industry tipped over the $2 billion mark in 2013, with traditional hard-copy retail sales hitting $1.14bn and digital sales reaching an estimated $899 million, according to data from NPD Group Australia.
Panasonic is bringing 4K video content creation to video buffs with its Lumix GH4 camera, which launches globally this spring.
Sony will sell its struggling PC business to a Japanese investment firm, meaning the slick "Vaio" brand could all but disappear from markets outside Japan.
Sony will sell its struggling PC business to a Japanese investment firm, the company said Thursday, meaning the slick "Vaio" brand could all but disappear from markets outside Japan.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft to continue using Nokia brand on entry-level phones
- Apple iPad Air 2: The immeasurable difference made by 1mm
- Adobe begins encrypting user data collected from Digital Editions app
- St George turns on fingerprint login for Apple iOS Internet banking
- Acer leads growth in PC shipments
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW