Viewers complained Tuesday that they were unable to access some of their favorite online streaming services like Netflix and Hulu from smart devices made by Sony.
Sony will invest more money in the PlayStation as it fights to return to a profit, and could reportedly exit from selling smartphones and TVs.
A security company in the U.S. has provided further evidence that last year's devastating hacking attack on Sony Pictures Entertainment was carried out by a group with ties to North Korea.
Spy group has embedded tools in foreign networks ... Sony selling its SmartEyeglasses ... Infosys will automate more jobs ... and more news
While Google is pulling back from a consumer release of Glass, Sony is moving forward with sales to developers of its augmented reality SmartEyeglass.
Underdog Sony aims to grow its smartphone market share with an inexpensive 5-inch smartphone, the Xperia E4.
Smartphone thefts fall after kill switches come in ... Anthem hit for failure to communicate ... IBM's Watson is learning Japanese ... and more tech news.
Crowdfunding site Indiegogo attracts aspiring musicians, film students and tech startups. And a multinational company with billions of dollars in sales: Sony.
ARM's fastest mobile chip ever comes out of the gate ... SAP puts entire enterprise suite on Hana ... Hack cost Sony $15 million through December, but $35 million for fiscal year ... and more news.
Sony has put an estimate to the damage caused by the massive cyberattack against Sony Pictures Entertainment last year -- US$15 million.
Sony has sold Sony Online Entertainment, an Internet games company it established in the 1990s, to investment firm Columbus Nova.
What happens to robots when they die? If you're Sony's defunct robot dog Aibo, your technology can return to life in smart homes.
Apple is getting closer to matching Samsung Electronics on its home turf, as it has done with other East Asian rivals.
Sony is planning to lay off another 1,000 people from its mobile division as it attempts to bring the unit back to profitability, according to Japan's Nikkei business daily.
For Android fans, the next couple of months will be exciting times thanks to the expected arrival of new flagship smartphones from HTC, LG Electronics, Samsung Electronics and Sony. While nothing revolutionary is expected, the steady pace of product ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCChange ManagerACT
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCData ArchitectSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCIT IT Project Management Support - data migration, SAP xECMNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCF5 Infrastructure AdministratorNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC