According to a report on the Wall Street Journal website, Sony Ericsson CEO Bert Nordberg has hinted that that the mobile-phone maker might be working with Sony to build a smartphone with a slide-out controller to play games.
Microsoft's Xbox 360 is more popular than Sony's Playstation 3 or Nintendo's Wii, says MyVoucherCodes.
Sony Computer Entertainment America confirmed that Gran Turismo 5 goes on sale throughout North America on Wednesday, November 24.
The news that color E Ink is coming and saving users from plain black-and-white electronic book readers has goosed interest in the gadgets. But with technology changing so quickly and tablet computers cropping up in businesses, with color or not, the...
Since its founding in 1946, Sony has produced some of the biggest hits in consumer electronics. Brand names like Walkman, Handycam and Trinitron helped define the company as a giant in the industry and more recent hits like Cybershot, Vaio, Bravia an...
Despite an Android onslaught, "antenna-gate" and "glass-gate", Apple has managed to design its way into the top five handset makers for the first time, bouncing Sony Ericsson out of the game as the Cupertino firm enjoys growing mind-share.
One of the best parts of our job is looking at hundreds of products every year. Many perform well, some are silly, and a select group rises above the pack. Here are the hardware, software, services, sites, and apps that we decided - after much discus...
The Sony Walkman cassette player took one step closer to the grave on Monday when Sony announced it would stop selling the portable music player in Japan. The company stopped manufacturing the cassette playing Walkman for the Japanese market in Apri...
Sony is considering employing Google's Android operating system in more consumer electronics devices, it said Thursday, shortly after launching its first televisions using the software.
Sony Ericsson announced today that it's cutting the cord with the Symbian operating system, a move that may put the platform on life support. Sony Ericsson's withdrawal of support for the mobile OS means that the only major player left building phone...
Thinking about grabbing one of Sony's new Google TV-powered high-definition television sets for the holidays? The electronics maker recently unveiled its first round of Google TV products including four HDTVs ranging from 24- to 46-inch screen sizes...
Like the idea of Google TV, with its web browsing, applications and powerful search, but don't want another box sitting around your TV? Then you'll love the new HDTVs Sony unveiled at a press event in New York today. They incorporate the same Google ...
If you need to justify a pricey 3D TV, you can give Activision a pat on the back for adding 3D support to Call of Duty: Black Ops when it ships early next month. For those keeping score, it'll be included in all three versions, PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.
Nokia will soon be the only manufacturer using the Symbian mobile operating system, as Samsung is the latest to announce it will stop making phones that run Symbian. The news comes shortly after Sony Ericsson said it will also stop making Symbian dev...
Japan's console and handheld gaming market saw sales drop 13 percent in the April to September period as consumers cut back on software spending and sales of new consoles slowed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCField EngineerVIC
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTSystem Engineer l Applications & SOE PackagersNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Services EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTBI Developer-Micro-strategyNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- FTSenior Wintel System EngineerWA
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCMid level Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior CISCO Network EngineerQLD
- CCSAP GRC ConsultantACT
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- CCSenior Network EngineerACT
- CCInfrastructure Specialist :SCOMWA
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of the innovation programVIC