Sony's security woes are continuing unabated as two more hacking groups today claim to have broken into the company's networks.
The problems keep coming for Sony. On Tuesday the company confirmed that someone had hacked into its website and stolen about 2,000 customer names and e-mail addresses.
For the fourth time in about a month, hackers have broken into a Sony network.
Sony expects the hack of the PlayStation Network and will cost it ¥14 billion (US$170 million) this financial year, it said Monday.
Sony is once again dealing with an apparent security breach -- this time a phishing attack on its Thai website. Earlier this morning, security company F-Secure posted a screen shot of a phishing site targeting an Italian bank that appeared to be hous...
Over the last two decades, the primary contribution of information technologies in firms has been about efficiency and enablement: to improve processes, make people more productive, reduce time to market, or enable things that couldn't be done previo...
The tech world is abuzz again with worries about shortages of popular products, this time because of an explosion at a Chinese factory that killed two people.
Apple has struck deals with three of the top four music labels that will let consumers access their digital music collections from mobile devices like the company's iPhone, several reports said this week.
An intruder has apparently broken into So-net, an internet service provider subsidiary of Sony, and stolen about $1200 worth of virtual tokens.
Reuters reports that So-Net, the Japanese Internet service provider part of Sony, has been attacked by an intruder who stole virtual points from account holders worth 100,000 yen, or approximately $1,225.
Sony PlayStation Network users are fed up with chronic outages, corporate doublespeak, and a lack of network playtime. But their bark may be worse than their bite. A completely unscientific look at the loyalty of Sony PSN customers suggest a willingn...
The PlayStation Network wasn't hacked so much as threatened yesterday when a password exploit accessible through its PSN web page login page came to light, claims Sony.
It will be a month tomorrow since Sony's PlayStation Network was fully operational, and the popular gaming site is still beset by troubles.
Android has further consolidated its status as the leading global smartphone operating system, according to data released by both Gartner and the Millennial Media mobile ad network.
Apple may have online music streaming deals in place with all four major U.S. music labels in time for the company's Worldwide Developers Conference on June 6, according to online rumors. The company recently signed a deal with EMI Music and is clos...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProject DirectorWA
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCSAP Project Manager- HR/Payroll- Finance Systems IntegrationNSW
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT