Sony brings its TV streaming service to "one of the most highly requested devices by our fans."
Android TV users can now get PlayStation Vue on their device of choice.
Sony's PlayStation 4 controller will soon work with games that support it on Steam.
Sony formally unveiled its N wearable on Thursday night, complete with a digital assistant named Nigel. You can't buy it, but you may try it if you sign up for Sony's beta program.
Sony's first 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player supports HDR and virtually everything else you can ask for, but it's focused on pricey custom AV installations.
Sony's latest update to the PlayStation 4's system software adds high dynamic range support for older consoles.
Touting technology from AMD's new Polaris architecture, the new PlayStation 4 Pro should finally allow console developers to reliably hit 1080p at 30 frames per second. And maybe more.
The Sony PlayStation 4 Slim is smaller, quieter, more efficient—but the same three-year-old hardware sitting inside.
Smart TVs look like a great idea, but they have a serious downside as demonstrated by Sony's recent announcement.
The Xperia X Compact joins the larger sibling with the same camera but a smaller, plastic build aimed at buyers' sudden love for smaller phones.
Coming soon from Sony: New wireless and wired headphones, an audiophile headphone amp, and a gold-plated digital audio player machined from solid copper.
A quick comparison of Sony's mid-ranger and high-ender.
You can now get PlayStation Vue broadcast TV streaming on your Roku, and next week you can watch on your Nexus or Galaxy phone as well.
Sony's PlayStation virtual reality headset comes out October 13 for the current PlayStation 4 with a whole lot of games.
The Xperia X is a curiously flawed, mid-range phone with a high-range price.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperNSW
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- CCAd Optimisation ManagerVIC
- CCBI/DW Lead DeveloperVIC
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)ACT
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTSite Acquisition ManagerSA
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- TPService Desk Analyst - Out of hoursSA
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCHFC Quality Assurance Delivery Specialist | 6 Month ContractVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCUnix Developers - multipleACT
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- TPSAP FICO Functional AnalystQLD
- CCWorkforce Planning ManagerNSW
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerACT