How does the successor follow the best phone of 2014?
Bringing spectacle back to the television
A 2K screen, thin profile and wide set of features make the Z4 Tablet a great purchase
Samsung finds form in the soft lines of its Edge smartphone
Trusting HTC's Re camera on New Year's Eve
sony in pictures
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
Samsung, HTC, Sony and others debut brand new smartphones at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona.
EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake across the giant Dome; there's consoles, PCs, accessories, toys, collectibles, cosplay, DJs, robot wars, and of course, a wide array of big titles, and hands-on preview sessions of yet-to-be-launched games for those willing to brave the lines.
Sony's latest tablet has the competition against the ropes. It is faster, lighter, tougher and prettier than most. But that doesn't make it perfect.
Sony plans to shift its global headquarters for PlayStation from Tokyo to California this year, it said Tuesday.
Sony has revealed its PlayStation 4 is the fastest selling console in the company’s history. More than 30.2 million units has been sold worldwide in the brief time since it launched.
The entertainment company also updated its flagship home-theater A/V receiver.
Postpaid pricing has been announced when the Z5 range goes on sale next week.
Sony has bought Softkinetic, a Belgian developer of time-of-flight distance sensors, bringing it the technology to add motion capture to new devices
The year 2015 was a tumultuous year for smartphones. Some companies found redemption while others underwhelmed. Finger sensors became the norm, along with pixel-rich screens, extraordinary cameras and premium design. The year was kind to customers i...
Sony is stepping out from the shadows to take on smartphone heavyweight Samsung. Whereas its Xperia Z5 Premium, announced overnight at the IFA tradeshow, appeases the needs of multimedia users, Samsung's Note5 satisfies the demands of users driven to...
The ACCC has put smartphone makers on notice for boldly advertising products as ‘waterproof’. Manufacturers are in part to blame for hiding relevant information in the fine print, but let’s not burn them at the stake for making smartphones resistant ...
Should you buy a UHD TV? What about OLED? Which ecosystem do I want to belong to? Will it work with my smart TV? Does size matter? All this and more answered in our comprehensive TV buying guide.
There are two brands in the action camera market: GoPro and everything else. Long time camera heavyweight Sony is now hoping its expertise in camera development and movie production is enough to make its action camera part of the conversation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA