If you're currently in the market for an Android phone, both the HTC One and the Sony Xperia Z should be at the top of your shopping list. Both are set to hit the Australian market shortly, but which one is right for you?
Here's our first impressions of the Sony Xperia Z, including what we love about it so far and what we don't.
The water and dust resistant Sony Xperia Z is the company's new flagship Android phone for 2013. How will it stack up against Apple's iPhone 5?
Sony has revealed more details about its newly unveiled Xperia Z Android smartphone, with two separate posts published on the company's blog answering consumer questions posted on Twitter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCOSS/BSS Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CC.Net Developer Application DesignerACT
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW