The Xperia Tablet Z has an excellent screen, good battery life, and water resistant capabilities
Sony Xperia Tablet Z
Sony has announced that its water and dust resistant Xperia Tablet Z will be available in Australia from next month in both Wi-Fi and 4G variants.
We've just got our hands on Sony's new water resistant Xperia Tablet Z. It launched in Australia earlier this week and Sony is claiming it's the thinnest 10in tablet on the market. We've only played with it for a few short hours, but here's our first...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Scrum/Pega SystemsNSW
- CCBilling Assistant / AdministrationACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- FTProject Support OfficerWA
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC