WikiLeaks publishes stolen Sony info... IBM opens up threat data... China suspends rule on foreign IT vendors... and more tech news
"The Interview," which is already linked to a massive corporate hack, a U.S.-North Korea spat and an outcry over censorship, now has another claim to fame: it's the most successful online film in Sony Pictures' history.
Sony has asked Twitter to suspend the account of a person who is alleged to have posted internal company documents and information released by hackers.
DirecTV, the biggest satellite TV operator in the U.S., says it won't be offering "The Interview" to its customers.
Sony Pictures says it hasn't bowed to threats to pull "The Interview" and audiences will get a chance to see it -- it's just not sure how at present.
The hack of Sony Pictures, blamed on North Korea by the FBI, was not an act of war, President Obama said in an interview broadcast on Sunday.
The U.S. has rejected North Korea's proposal for a joint investigation of a devastating hack on Sony Pictures, and has reached out to China for help blocking future cyberattacks.
Denying responsibility for a major hack on Sony Pictures, North Korea has proposed a joint investigation with the U.S. but promised "serious consequences" should its offer be rejected.
North Korea was responsible for the devastating cyberattack on Sony Pictures, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation said Friday after a two-week investigation.
North Korea or not? There's still a lot we don't know about the attack on Sony Pictures and those behind it.
Sony Pictures has been hit by a second lawsuit alleging it didn't do enough to safeguard the personal information of employees that was lost in a major hack in late November.
Sony Pictures on Wednesday canceled the Dec. 25 release of its controversial comedy, "The Interview," after theater chains decided not to play the film following terrorist threats after a cyber attack.
Two former employees of Sony Pictures have filed a lawsuit against the company alleging it didn't do enough to safeguard their personal information and prevent its loss in a massive cyberattack in late November.
The hackers who attacked Sony Pictures have apparently moved on to a new tactic: attempting to spread fear among the general public.
The hackers who stole gigabytes of data from Sony Pictures have asked employees of the company to contact them if they don't want their information to become public.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC