The Xperia Tablet Z has an excellent screen, good battery life, and water resistant capabilities
The Xperia Z Ultra's huge 6.3in screen blurs the line between a smartphone and a tablet
The Xperia M is a budget-conscious smartphone that's likely to have a very competitive price tag
An aluminium build, clean UI and good performance make the Xperia SP one of the best phones in its class
The Sony Xperia ZR is a smaller version of the flagship Xperia Z that offers much of the same features
A low-end Android phone with some impressive camera features
The water and dust-resistant Xperia Z is Sony's best smartphone. Ever.
The Xperia ZL lacks the Z's water and dust-resistant capabilities but squeezes a 5in display into a smaller frame
James Bond 007's latest smartphone has a distinctive design, but lacks any real wow factor
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft pushes back Xbox One release date in China
- Microsoft, Getty copyright dispute heads for mediation
- Here’s how to identify different cuts of meat
- What ridiculous reasons do you have for keeping old tech hanging around?
- Vodafone: Unlimited international calls, double data on prepaid
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.