Sony has yet to determine the full scope of an attack on its PlayStation Network and Qriocity services that has left more than 75 million people without access for more than four days.
The outage of Sony's PlayStation Network and Qriocity service, now in its fourth day, looks set to continue after the company said on Sunday that it is "rebuilding" its system to better guard against attacks.
An unexplained outage of Sony's PlayStation Network and Qriocity services entered its third day Saturday, with no clear details on when the service might be up and running again.
It's the end of a very short era as Sony's abortive experiment in a digital distribution-only platform quietly dies.
Sony will reorganize its operations and shuffle executives on April 1 in a series of moves that maintains Howard Stringer's leadership and positions two executives to potentially succeed him one day as chairman of the electronics giant.
Sony PlayStation 3 consoles are being seized across Europe as a consequence of an ongoing patent dispute between it and rival LG, the Guardian newspaper has reported.
Sony on Tuesday announced a new lineup of Vaio laptops that include Intel's new Core i5 processors based on the Sandy Bridge micro-architecture.
Gamers with vast PlayStation Network software libraries won't catch a break if they opt to pick up Sony Ericsson's forthcoming Xperia Play when it ships in March. While the slide-bottom Android Phone plays PlayStation Suite-compatible games as well a...
Stiff price competition in the flat-screen TV market and the strong Japanese yen hurt profits at Sony in the last three months of 2010, the company said Thursday.
Sony's been playing cat-and-mouse with PS3 firmware crackers, and less than a day after its version 3.56 firmware was released, hackers have circumvented Sony's locks.
Sony will launch the much anticipated successor to its PlayStation Portable later this year, the company said Thursday.
Sony Computer Entertainment has launched legal action against five hackers who recently released a set of tools that allows illegally copied games to run on the PlayStation 3 game console.
The PlayStation blog reports that the multiplayer beta for Killzone 3 begins October 26 -- and it's only open to PlayStation Plus subscribers.
Japan's console and handheld gaming market saw sales drop 13 percent in the April to September period as consumers cut back on software spending and sales of new consoles slowed.
Sony began pushing out a firmware update for the PlayStation 3 that will allow the consoles to play 3D Blu-ray Disc titles.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCProject DirectorWA
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW