The Electronic Entertainment Expo is an industry event, which means you can't get in if you don't work in the game industry (or cover it as press).
Sony has formed a partnership with software firm Unity to make it easier for developers to create and port titles for PlayStation consoles, including the upcoming PS4.
Gamers on the new PlayStation 4 will have a lot to keep track of.
After a seven-year wait, Sony's PlayStation 4 has finally been announced.
Sony will slash the price of its PlayStation Vita handheld game consoles by up to a third in Japan, it said Monday, weeks after it cut its sales target for the device following weak holiday sales.
Sony will launch its next-generation PlayStation game console this year in time for the holiday season, according to Japanese media reports.
Sony sold over 160,000 PlayStation Vitas during the opening week of the holiday shopping season in the U.S., a key test for its flagship handheld game.
Sony's PlayStation Vita portable game console will go on sale on Feb. 22 in the Americas and Europe, Jack Tretton, President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment of America, announced at Web 2.0 Summit.
This year's Web 2.0 Summit will focus on the critical role that online data plays in the Internet economy and on how its use and misuse can make the difference between success and failure in markets like online gaming, Web advertising, search, social...
Sony has suspended 93,000 user accounts on several of its gaming and entertainment networks after unauthorized login attempts on those accounts, it said Wednesday.
Japan's console and portable gaming market sank 16 per cent in the first six months of the year as new software failed to make a splash and sales of hardware fell, according to data released on Thursday.
Speaking to European and Australian press yesterday, Michael Denny, Sony's Vice President of Sony Worldwide Studios Europe confirmed that, as far as he knew, PlayStation Vita would be region free. This would allow gamers to pick up titles from anywhe...
Sony's new portable PlayStation Vita game system offers unique and new features for a mobile game console that will take some getting used to. But once you get acquainted with the PlayStation Vita unique hardware and play games optimized for the cons...
Sony began restoring full service on its Qriocity entertainment network to users in most countries on Thursday, a month and a half after the service was forced offline by a hack of its servers.
Sony <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVeUfNxS0hw">opened its E3 press conference Monday with an apology</a> for the multi-week PlayStation Network outage.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTSystems AnalystVIC
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCAgile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia