Instead of making you choose between Apple AirPlay and Google Cast, Sony's latest whole-home speakers will work with both.
Finnish startup, Cozify, hopes its hub will be the center of future smart homes, and has integrated as many radio technologies as possible to make it happen.
If you own a Sonos multi-room audio system but have trouble with dead spots, Sonos has good news for you: The all-new Sonos Boost is a high-power signal amplifier that promises to extend the range of a proprietary Sonos network by 50 percent.
Bluesound aims to bring the high-resolution audio experience into your home with a wireless system that can scale from one room to many rooms. Think Sonos, but with higher quality sound reproduction for those of you who are more serious about your au...
With a simple software upgrade, wireless audio pioneer Sonos is getting rid of the need for a Sonos Bridge. Instead, users will now be able to directly connect Sonos's multi-room wireless speakers to their Wi-Fi network.
Bose has unveiled a brand new suite of Wi-Fi enabled music systems designed to compete with the popular Sonos range, but the devices will only support Internet radio, and the Pandora streaming music service at launch.
Sonos has updated its Controller app for iOS devices bringing AirPlay style streaming.
Apple is again rumored to be preparing to release a television set.
Sonos has released an Android application that allows Android smartphone users to control their Sonos wireless music systems via Wi-Fi. The Android app joins the official Sonos controller, Mac/PC application and iPhone/iPad apps already available.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Facebook's Free Basics prohibited in India
- Apple's GPU supplier ditches CEO, seeks new strategy
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC