Throw away your charger for good!
solar power in pictures
Longtime Tesla battery partner, Panasonic, said it will spend up to $US1.6 billion on the lithium-ion battery Gigafactory in the hopes it can cement its future in automotive electronics.
Experiments are under way to harvest free energy through motion and the environment, which could lead to devices such as mobile phones that can be recharged without electricity. One Laptop Per Child has experimented with charging XO laptops through s...
Samsung Electronics plans to invest a massive amount of money to develop new businesses ranging from green energy to healthcare, such as solar cells and biopharmaceuticals.
IBM has found what it claims to be a less costly way to build solar cells.
When the 8th World Games opens in Taiwan on Thursday, the event will inaugurate a bold new stadium designed not only to power, cool and water itself, but also to withstand the tropical island's typhoons and earthquakes.
Throw away your charger for good!
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerSA
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratVIC
- TPOffice 365 Technical ConsultantQLD
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Project AdministratorNSW
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterSA
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- CCWeb Services Tester- Test AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT