In case you needed another reason to uninstall Adobe Flash, we've got one: It can drag down your PC by as much as 80 percent. Yes, 80 percent. So not only is Adobe Flash incredibly unsafe, it's a memory hog. And we've got the numbers to prove it.
Windows may soon support the new time zone announced by the North Korean government on Friday.
With the start of the U.S. professional football season around the corner, Microsoft unveiled the new tech it's going to be providing coaches and fans this season as part of its ongoing partnership with the National Football League.
Amazon Web Services now lets companies run Oracle's database for about 3 cents per hour, while at the same time adding more options for enterprises that want to move high performance workloads to the cloud.
Oracle has included six news versions of Android and new products and services built around the operating system in a proposed supplemental complaint in its dispute over Google's use in the OS of copyrighted Java material.
Data-integration giant Informatica has made itself a private company in a $US5.3 billion deal that includes investments from Microsoft and Salesforce.com.
Having promised developers to be less Windows-centric and more cross platform friendly, Microsoft has released software that helps programmers more easily bridge the divide between Apple applications and Windows applications.
By resorting to unconventional engineering, Facebook saves users in developing countries precious bandwidth while still offering them a close-to-optimal Facebook experience.
The U.K. Cabinet Office has reportedly asked government departments and agencies to try to find ways to end their reliance on Oracle software, but it's not clear that approach will really solve its problems.
Microsoft brought its Sway presentation tool out of beta Wednesday, making it generally available for anyone who wants to create Web-based presentations that automatically reshape themselves to fit different devices.
LibreOffice, the popular open source office suite, received a major update Wednesday with the release of version 5.0, which adds a host of new features and compatibility with Windows 10.
Users of Salesforce's Marketing Cloud on Tuesday gained easier access to Instagram's roughly 300 million users thanks to an integration made possible by a new API.
Microsoft has acquired Incent Games and plans to integrate the Texas startup's FantasySalesTeam sales-gamification software into Dynamics CRM.
Microsoft customers downloaded 14 million copies of the Windows 10 upgrade on the first day of availability, the company said today.
After months of teasing, testing, and technical previews, Windows 10 is finally here, and it's one of the best operating systems Microsoft's ever released. Windows 10 weaves together the best parts of Windows 7 and Windows 8, adds a dash of compellin...
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000 RAM review
- Village Roadshow aims to block 40 pirate sites
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLead PMONSW
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- TPProject Technical LeadQLD
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT