Windows may soon support the new time zone announced by the North Korean government on Friday.
With the start of the U.S. professional football season around the corner, Microsoft unveiled the new tech it's going to be providing coaches and fans this season as part of its ongoing partnership with the National Football League.
Amazon Web Services now lets companies run Oracle's database for about 3 cents per hour, while at the same time adding more options for enterprises that want to move high performance workloads to the cloud.
Oracle has included six news versions of Android and new products and services built around the operating system in a proposed supplemental complaint in its dispute over Google's use in the OS of copyrighted Java material.
Data-integration giant Informatica has made itself a private company in a $US5.3 billion deal that includes investments from Microsoft and Salesforce.com.
Having promised developers to be less Windows-centric and more cross platform friendly, Microsoft has released software that helps programmers more easily bridge the divide between Apple applications and Windows applications.
By resorting to unconventional engineering, Facebook saves users in developing countries precious bandwidth while still offering them a close-to-optimal Facebook experience.
The U.K. Cabinet Office has reportedly asked government departments and agencies to try to find ways to end their reliance on Oracle software, but it's not clear that approach will really solve its problems.
Microsoft brought its Sway presentation tool out of beta Wednesday, making it generally available for anyone who wants to create Web-based presentations that automatically reshape themselves to fit different devices.
LibreOffice, the popular open source office suite, received a major update Wednesday with the release of version 5.0, which adds a host of new features and compatibility with Windows 10.
Users of Salesforce's Marketing Cloud on Tuesday gained easier access to Instagram's roughly 300 million users thanks to an integration made possible by a new API.
Microsoft has acquired Incent Games and plans to integrate the Texas startup's FantasySalesTeam sales-gamification software into Dynamics CRM.
Microsoft customers downloaded 14 million copies of the Windows 10 upgrade on the first day of availability, the company said today.
After months of teasing, testing, and technical previews, Windows 10 is finally here, and it's one of the best operating systems Microsoft's ever released. Windows 10 weaves together the best parts of Windows 7 and Windows 8, adds a dash of compellin...
Facebook drone set to fly this year...Windows 10 hit on browser choice...Hacker breaks into GM car using OnStar...and more tech news.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Twitter rolls out night mode in its iOS app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCStrategic Planning OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Reporting Project OfficerACT
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW