It's been a long wait for Firefox 4; it was nearly two years ago that Firefox 3.5 was released. A lot has changed in the browser world since then. But though the wait has been a long one, it has paid off for those with patience: Firefox 4 is a winner...
In a novel use of the software, National Public Radio is using the Splunk log search engine to analyze Web traffic for its audio streams and downloads.
Oracle's net income for the third quarter ended Feb. 28 rose 78 per cent to $US2.1 billion over the same period last year, helped by strong software sales and an improving hardware business, the company said Thursday. Revenue for the quarter jumped 3...
Uniting the seemingly conflicting values of fast data access and deep analysis, open-source software company DataStax is developing a package that will combine its Cassandra non-relational database with Apache Hadoop data process framework, the compa...
Microsoft has released a Windows update that adds support for India's new rupee symbol, but the update excludes a significant number of users who still run Windows XP, according to analysts.
Microsoft has put up a website that allows owners of Windows Phone 7-based smartphones to find out when they will be offered the copy and paste update, the company said in a <a href="http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_phone/b/windowsphone/archive/201...
Windows users who install the latest Java security patches may end up with a little more security than they bargained for, at least that's the risk they take if they don't pay close attention to the installation process.
Over 100 million apps have been downloaded from Samsung Electronics' mobile and TV app store in less than a year after its launch, the company said Thursday.
Users downloaded nearly 7 million copies of the new Firefox 4 in the 24 hours since its launch yesterday, Mozilla's running tally claimed.
AVG has launched AVG Mobilation for Android which the company is promoting as the world's first security app specifically designed for Android tablets.
An iPad app that may soon play a pivotal role connecting soldiers on the street with airplanes hovering high above will be shown for the first time next month at the National Association of Broadcasters convention in Las Vegas.
Microsoft hates when customers buy products that weren't built in Redmond, but Steve Ballmer and crew aren't going to miss a moneymaking opportunity, even if that means managing iPhones, iPads, Androids and, yes, even Linux computers.
Database tools provider Tokutek has updated its MySQL storage engine to support live updating of schemas, the company <a href="http://tokutek.com/2011/03/announcing-tokudb-v5-0-making-big-data-agile/blogs">announced</a> Wednesday.
It's been a little hard of late to find references to SOA (service-oriented architecture), the buzz-phrase that once saturated the IT industry but in recent years has succumbed to "cloud computing." But SOA remains alive and relevant, according to a ...
SAP is hoping to cement its foothold in the growing market for GRC (governance, risk and compliance) software with a new suite, announced Wednesday, that is nearly three years in the making.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 2 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 3 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 4 Oppo R5 review: Among the most innovative of smartphones
- 5 Apple Mac Mini review: A Macintosh that's easy on the wallet
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge pricing: Vodafone vs Optus vs Telstra vs Virgin
- Smaller, lower-priced Microsoft Surface 3 tablet coming in May
- In a haystack of data, Alation helps find the needle
- Apigee aims to unify IoT with APIs
- EPIC appeals to court for FAA drone privacy rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerQLD
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW