Citrix founder Edward Iacobucci is launching a startup called <a href="http://www.virtualworks.com">VirtualWorks Group</a> that plans to organize the mountains of data overwhelming modern businesses.
30 days with...Ubuntu Linux: Day 1
Windows 8 is on its way, and it'll be a departure from the Windows we know and love today. That was the message Microsoft sent Wednesday afternoon at the annual D: All Things Digital Conference, taking place near Los Angeles.
The gang responsible for a month-long plague of fake Mac security software has already updated their "scareware" to evade defenses Apple put in place late Tuesday, a security company confirmed today.
Internet Explorer's usage share again dipped last month, even as Microsoft's newest browser, IE9, posted record gains, a Web metrics company said today.
Apple today took administrative control of the iCloud.com domain less than a week before CEO Steve Jobs is to unveil his company's new cloud-based service.
Mobile movie- and music-makers can add a few new tools to their toolbelts: On Wednesday, Apple released updates for both GarageBand and iMovie for iPad, adding new import options for the first, performance fixes for the latter, and AirPlay and HDMI s...
Apple today released new versions of its iWork apps for the iPhone and iPod Touch, adding support for the productivity programs to its smaller devices.
HP is open to licensing the WebOS operating system, but only to very select companies, an executive said on Wednesday.
Google has released the source code for a technology that it hopes developers will use to embed real-time video and voice chat functionality in their Web applications.
Oracle is submitting the codebase for OpenOffice.org to the Apache Software Foundation, where the productivity suite will live on in the group's incubator program for open-source software initiatives, Oracle announced Wednesday.
Acer will launch a 10-inch tablet at the end of this year using both Intel's Atom processor and its mobile operating system MeeGo.
Hewlett-Packard plans to introduce a scorecard application that can visually summarize a wide swath of metrics taken from other HP software, the company announced Wednesday.
VMware has acquired Socialcast, its third acquisition this year of technology for enterprise collaboration, the company said on Tuesday.
Storage vendor NetApp said today it can now support all types of backup through a single interface as a result of a reseller agreement with CommVault and will offer its SnapProtect branded software, a package of CommVault's Simpana 9's snapshot copie...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
- Microsoft has been conning Windows users for two months
- New ads in Google Maps might suggest a pit stop at McDonalds
- Twitter introduces 4 big changes that will make tweets much easier to send and read
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCCloud Service Solution LeadVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC