Samsung remains the top smartphone vendor worldwide, followed by Apple.
Microsoft combines the attack protection, detection and response features built into Windows 10, Office 365, Azure and the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite to help enterprises improve their operational security posture.
Adobe Systems' Flash plugin gets no love from anyone in the security field these days. A new study released Monday shows just how much Flash is favored by cybercriminals to sneak their malware onto computers.
Microsoft really wants people to get on the Windows 10 bandwagon, so much so that the company plans to start automatically downloading its new operating system to some users' computers next year.
IBM may be the fastest-growing vendor in the worldwide security software market, but it's also the owner of the world's largest source of spam.
Atlassian's JIRA project-tracking tool has long been a popular choice among developers creating new software, but on Tuesday the company revealed a broader strategy by releasing three new editions tailored for different audiences.
At the BoxWorks conference, the Apple CEO explained why the former foes could gain more by collaborating than by competing.
Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
Despite their years-long rivalry, Microsoft and VMware have teamed in a new partnership that's part of Microsoft's collaborative strategy shift.
Windows 10 Enterprise has been installed in about 1.5 million business devices in less than a month. Now Microsoft is considering how to best offer patch information to users of its new OS.
The Mozilla Foundation wants to make sure that the Web remains a platform where anyone can create content, rather than just a place to consume information and services created by others.
IBM is looking to boost its mainframe business with a Linux push that includes new hardware, software and the founding of the Open Mainframe Project. The company is also contributing mainframe code to the open source community.
It's for Android devices and available currently in four languages: Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, English and Indonesian
A computer glitch that disrupted airline traffic in some parts of the U.S. over the weekend was possibly the result of a software upgrade, the Federal Aviation Administration said Sunday.
When Microsoft announced that it would be offering consumers a free upgrade to Windows 10, it got a lot of people talking. After all, the company charged US$199 per license for consumers to upgrade to Windows 7 Professional just six years ago. So cle...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCTransition Manager / Project ManagerQLD
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCOracle Application Administrator - July startACT
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW