Mac OS X Lion review: a shock to the system
Apple Keynote review: This app remains a work in progress
Numbers for iPhone review: Not all is perfect in Numbers-land
This "social magazine" iPad app works best when the reader-generated material is actually interesting
Adobe's updated version of Premiere Pro CS5 offers new, cutting-edge features for professional video editors
software in pictures
If you’re going for an immediate upgrade to Windows 10 from your Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 computer, this guide will get you up to speed as quickly as possible.
Windows is full of niggling little irritations. These tools fix them.
Sometimes it's the small things that make the biggest difference.
Google Drive can do much more than you realize. Ready to unlock its productivity potential?
The latest update lets you view notifications, read new emails, and reply to messages from the comfort of your wrist.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
An alternate method for infecting computers with ransomware signals a shift in tactics by cybercriminals that could put businesses at greater risk, according to Symantec.
Upcoming Microsoft and Wacom stylus will work across Windows 10 and Wacom devices.
The promise of porting Windows 10 apps to Xbox already has a few takers including Hulu and Nickelodeon.
Like many Windows 8 users, I spend most of my time using Desktop mode, which affords me a more Windows 7-like experience.
Google Earth users can do more than just fly around a virtual globe. The free mapping application can display real-time weather, help compose photographs and measure distances much more easily than its Maps cousin.
Saving a destination in Google Maps makes it easier to navigate to and also lessens the chance for error when entering or trying to remember an address.
Autocorrect is a boon from the computer gods for anyone engaged in tiny-screen typing, but it's also the bane of every iPhone and iPad user's existence. You can accept the gift and avoid the grief by paying attention to a few details.
Your iPhone and iPad can speak aloud any text you can select. In this video, I'll show you how to enable that feature, and how to type emoji symbols in your text, too.
Toyota has been testing a new automated driving test vehicle called Highway Teammate, with the aim of launching related products by around 2020.
Finally, an operating system from Microsoft you can love.
Rejoice, Windows fans. Windows 10 is finally here and it's chock full of fancy new features like Cortana, Task View, windowed modern UI apps, and the return of the Start menu. But despite the excitement--and the free upgrade for Windows 7 and 8.1 use...
You've read the review, pored through the tips and how-tos, and have waited breathlessly for the day that you can download Windows 10.
Windows 10 is finally here, and Microsoft's latest, greatest operating system is chock full of tricks and tweaks that can enhance your experience--and tailor Windows to your personal needs. Here's a look at five of the most useful. (Pssst: Our massiv...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT