Planning a purchase from a major IT vendor? In this still-tough economy, negotiating pros recommend being aggressive and creative, as well as analyzing your requirements first so that you don't buy more than you need and know where you can compromise...
Oracle's unlimited license agreements (ULAs) can make great sense for companies that want to use a lot of the vendor's software, but a number of potential pitfalls can get buried in the fine print, according to a new report from Forrester Research.
IBM on Monday reported first-quarter earnings of US$1.97 per share on $22.9 billion in revenue, a rise of 16 percent and 5 percent, respectively, over the same period last year.
The Software Freedom Law Center (SFLC) has brought a copyright lawsuit against 14 consumer electronics companies for allegedly violating GNU General Public License (GPL) in the use of GPL-licensed software in their products. Among those named in the ...
Navigating Microsoft's complex rules and programs for software licensing has been notoriously difficult for businesses -- a pain point not lost on the company, which for years has said it is trying to simplify the process for customers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW