Planning a purchase from a major IT vendor? In this still-tough economy, negotiating pros recommend being aggressive and creative, as well as analyzing your requirements first so that you don't buy more than you need and know where you can compromise...
Oracle's unlimited license agreements (ULAs) can make great sense for companies that want to use a lot of the vendor's software, but a number of potential pitfalls can get buried in the fine print, according to a new report from Forrester Research.
IBM on Monday reported first-quarter earnings of US$1.97 per share on $22.9 billion in revenue, a rise of 16 percent and 5 percent, respectively, over the same period last year.
The Software Freedom Law Center (SFLC) has brought a copyright lawsuit against 14 consumer electronics companies for allegedly violating GNU General Public License (GPL) in the use of GPL-licensed software in their products. Among those named in the ...
Navigating Microsoft's complex rules and programs for software licensing has been notoriously difficult for businesses -- a pain point not lost on the company, which for years has said it is trying to simplify the process for customers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCSystem AdmimistratorQLD
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant - Telecommunications and NetworksSA
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia