There's a fine line between awesome and annoying. Take Facebook: Most of the time, it's great, but a few things about the service drive me crazy.
With more than 80 million users worldwide, LinkedIn has established itself as the premier social networking site for professionals. If you're job searching, looking to broaden your network or hunting for new partnerships, these 10 tips and tricks wil...
Question-and-answer sites like Yahoo Answers may offer a quick way to ask questions and get answers, but they tend to be plagued by wisecracks, poor spelling, and generally low quality. On the other hand, a new site targeting this niche, Quora, is go...
If you own a small or medium business, a good reputation--online and offline--is clearly key to your success.
Upgrade from the break-room bulletin board and one-way customer e-mail lists--your business can take advantage of its own Facebook-like social network.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- FTInfrastructure Team LeadVIC
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneSA
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Project EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Large Site relocation projectNSW
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCLead Enterprise Solution Architect - CloudNSW
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager - Web & Portal Delivery- Government backgroundNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ArchitectVIC
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- TPBI DeveloperSA