Reddit, the online message board known for its users' unrestrained posts, is going against its laissez-faire philosophy and moving to restrict an abusive form of sexual content.
Facebook's new platform for sharing information about security threats appears to be gaining support, though it's unclear if the U.S. government or law enforcement will get a seat at the table, something a Facebook official said is "fraught with chal...
Twitter is giving users what it thinks is a safer way to handle shared access to an account without compromising the login.
LinkedIn is restricting access to most of its application programming interfaces (APIs) to companies that have struck up partnerships with the social networking company.
The speed at which Facebook responded to a reported security vulnerability shows how important photos have become to the site.
Twitter is acquiring Niche, a New York startup that matches social media stars with advertisers, helping Twitter tap into the lucrative world of Internet celebrity.
Facebook is taking its crusade for open networking to a broader battlefield, using its 16-port "Wedge" switch design as the basis of a new modular platform that can link together racks of servers across a data center.
The Twitter accounts of two more companies -- Newsweek and the International Business Times -- were compromised on Tuesday, showing Twitter's attractiveness to hackers despite its cybersecurity features.
Car-hailing app Sidecar is trying to make further inroads into same-day deliveries.
Governments are becoming hungrier for Twitter data, increasing the number of requests for user information by 40 percent between the first half and the second half of 2014.
LinkedIn has doubled its user base in China from 4 million to 8 million in the year since it agreed to comply with the country's rules on censorship.
Twitter is fighting hard to maintain a healthy growth rate, and Apple apparently hasn't been doing much to help.
Twitter nearly doubled its revenue last quarter, handsomely beating forecasts, but it continues to battle slow user growth.
Under Armour is shelling out $560 million to buy two fitness apps, giving it access to a mountain of data about health enthusiasts that it hopes will help it to sell more sportswear.
Microsoft is said to be acquiring Sunrise Atelier, maker of a hip calendar application that could aid in jazzing up Microsoft's own software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- CCNetwork Technical ConsultantSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT