Reddit, the online message board known for its users' unrestrained posts, is going against its laissez-faire philosophy and moving to restrict an abusive form of sexual content.
Facebook's new platform for sharing information about security threats appears to be gaining support, though it's unclear if the U.S. government or law enforcement will get a seat at the table, something a Facebook official said is "fraught with chal...
Twitter is giving users what it thinks is a safer way to handle shared access to an account without compromising the login.
LinkedIn is restricting access to most of its application programming interfaces (APIs) to companies that have struck up partnerships with the social networking company.
The speed at which Facebook responded to a reported security vulnerability shows how important photos have become to the site.
Twitter is acquiring Niche, a New York startup that matches social media stars with advertisers, helping Twitter tap into the lucrative world of Internet celebrity.
Facebook is taking its crusade for open networking to a broader battlefield, using its 16-port "Wedge" switch design as the basis of a new modular platform that can link together racks of servers across a data center.
The Twitter accounts of two more companies -- Newsweek and the International Business Times -- were compromised on Tuesday, showing Twitter's attractiveness to hackers despite its cybersecurity features.
Car-hailing app Sidecar is trying to make further inroads into same-day deliveries.
Governments are becoming hungrier for Twitter data, increasing the number of requests for user information by 40 percent between the first half and the second half of 2014.
LinkedIn has doubled its user base in China from 4 million to 8 million in the year since it agreed to comply with the country's rules on censorship.
Twitter is fighting hard to maintain a healthy growth rate, and Apple apparently hasn't been doing much to help.
Twitter nearly doubled its revenue last quarter, handsomely beating forecasts, but it continues to battle slow user growth.
Under Armour is shelling out $560 million to buy two fitness apps, giving it access to a mountain of data about health enthusiasts that it hopes will help it to sell more sportswear.
Microsoft is said to be acquiring Sunrise Atelier, maker of a hip calendar application that could aid in jazzing up Microsoft's own software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCProject Manager CCTVNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP BW Hana DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW