Facebook has acquired The Find, a nine-year-old company with a search engine that indexes products across thousands of e-commerce sites.
Twitter has amended its policies to ban the posting of intimate photos and videos taken without the person's permission.
Facebook will have to defend itself in a class action lawsuit seeking to force it to provide refunds when children make purchases on its site without their parents' permission, a judge has ruled.
Next time you start a conversation on Facebook about that new shirt or watch you bought, you might be unwittingly delivering juicy feedback to the retailer.
Supporters of the Islamic extremist group known as ISIS operated at least 46,000 Twitter accounts at the end of last year, a new study says, underscoring the challenge facing social networks as they become powerful tools for propaganda and recruitmen...
Google has launched a new auto insurance site in the U.S. designed to simplify for consumers the process of shopping for policies.
Etsy, the online marketplace for buying and selling handmade goods and crafts, disclosed some interesting tidbits about the company's business when it filed to go public Wednesday.
Facebook is taking steps to improve how it detects fake profiles, particularly those created by people claiming to be someone else.
Here's an idea for the next version of Twitter that might crystallize the service's value: The Twitter Daily Favorite.
PayPal is purchasing startup Paydiant to strength its mobile wallet offerings as competition in the space grows.
Tinder, the popular dating app, wants to offer a second chance at love for users who may passed on a potential mate.
Ride-hailing apps like Uber and Lyft looking to promote the "sharing" aspect of their service have scored a victory of sorts.
Twitter has added new reporting tools to help it fight abuse and protect users on its site.
Facebook is adding new features to its site to provide better information and support to people at risk of suicide.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is likely to reveal more of the company's plans to bring underserved parts of the world online when he holds Facebook's fourth public Q&A next Wednesday in Barcelona.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Microsoft dials back Windows 10 upgrades to 2X a year
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- Spotify takes on Apple and Google with family plan
- How to go back to Windows 7 or 8 after an unwanted Windows 10 upgrade
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW