Facebook has acquired The Find, a nine-year-old company with a search engine that indexes products across thousands of e-commerce sites.
Twitter has amended its policies to ban the posting of intimate photos and videos taken without the person's permission.
Facebook will have to defend itself in a class action lawsuit seeking to force it to provide refunds when children make purchases on its site without their parents' permission, a judge has ruled.
Next time you start a conversation on Facebook about that new shirt or watch you bought, you might be unwittingly delivering juicy feedback to the retailer.
Supporters of the Islamic extremist group known as ISIS operated at least 46,000 Twitter accounts at the end of last year, a new study says, underscoring the challenge facing social networks as they become powerful tools for propaganda and recruitmen...
Google has launched a new auto insurance site in the U.S. designed to simplify for consumers the process of shopping for policies.
Etsy, the online marketplace for buying and selling handmade goods and crafts, disclosed some interesting tidbits about the company's business when it filed to go public Wednesday.
Facebook is taking steps to improve how it detects fake profiles, particularly those created by people claiming to be someone else.
Here's an idea for the next version of Twitter that might crystallize the service's value: The Twitter Daily Favorite.
PayPal is purchasing startup Paydiant to strength its mobile wallet offerings as competition in the space grows.
Tinder, the popular dating app, wants to offer a second chance at love for users who may passed on a potential mate.
Ride-hailing apps like Uber and Lyft looking to promote the "sharing" aspect of their service have scored a victory of sorts.
Twitter has added new reporting tools to help it fight abuse and protect users on its site.
Facebook is adding new features to its site to provide better information and support to people at risk of suicide.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is likely to reveal more of the company's plans to bring underserved parts of the world online when he holds Facebook's fourth public Q&A next Wednesday in Barcelona.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll ConsultantQLD
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Cisco ISEVIC
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCAccessability TesterACT