South by Southwest Interactive is best known as the technology festival that put such social networking mainstays as Twitter and Foursquare on the map. But if there was a "next big thing" at this year's event, finding it would be pretty hard.
South by Southwest Interactive is such a massive technology conference with so much activity and many ideas being thrown around at once that it can be hard to give an overall feel for the Austin, Texas, extravaganza using just words.
At 2:46 Monday afternoon, Japan went quiet.
Facebook unveils a radically new design for news feed, which includes new streams for photos, news, music and more.
Could anonymous chat be the next big thing? At this year's South by Southwest Interactive, the place that helped put Twitter and FourSquare on the map, a fledgling app for anonymous chatting is gaining some traction.
Facebook's Graph Search could be a powerful tool for steering people toward products and services on the social networking site, and marketers are starting to wrestle with the impact it may have on their brands.
Brooklyn-based Sprezzat wants to modernize caller ID for people's smartphones with a little help from Twitter and Facebook.
Millions around the world begin their online day by checking out Facebook's News Feed. But what they see there is about to change. Facebook announced a major overhaul to the News Feed feature at a much-hyped press event at the social networking giant...
This year's South by Southwest Interactive will play host to tech trends in areas as diverse as gaming, artificial intelligence, 3D printing and social networking, but whether the next Twitter will emerge at the conference is harder to say.
Facebook is giving its billion users a completely new way to look at its site.
Professional social networking service LinkedIn won the dismissal of a lawsuit seeking damages on behalf of premium users who had their log-in passwords exposed as a result of a security breach of the company's servers last year.
Opinions expressed on Twitter differ from public opinion measured by surveys on key political events and policy issues, reflecting that users of the Internet service are demographically very different from the public, according to a study by Pew Rese...
Twitter will end support for TweetDeck on the iPhone and Android in order to focus solely on browser-based versions for those platforms. And it is also apparently dumping Facebook.
Facebook is working to set the record straight following a report suggesting that the site is gaming its News Feed so that people who pay to promote their posts will get more interaction from users than those who don't.
After spending the past six months talking about prioritizing its business around mobile platforms, Facebook says it's time to get down to business.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- FTData ScientistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCVMWare SpecialistACT
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCABAP DeveloperVIC