The long-rumored Facebook phone might be real after all. This coming Thursday, Facebook will hold a press event where it's expected to announce a smartphone running a forked version of Android--one built entirely around the social network's suite of ...
Some of the details surrounding Biz Stone's new Jelly app have just been firmed up: Apparently it will help people "do good."
Spring is in the air, and Google wants its users to be able to search for it and smell it, literally.
Vine's branching out. Videos made with the trendy Twitter-owned mobile app can now be posted anywhere on the Web.
Line, the chat app that is exploding in popularity in Japan and other Asian countries, has published an online safety guide for teens after a string of incidents in which it was used to maliciously target young women.
If 2012 was the year of arcade, casino and hidden object games on Facebook, such as "Diamond Dash," "Bubble Witch Saga" and "Bubble Safari," the social network hopes 2013 will be the year of more immersive, strategy-oriented games.
How to tell if your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn efforts are paying off
LinkedIn has revamped its search engine with changes intended to make it easier for members to find information on the business networking site, whose volume of content has increased and grown more diverse in recent years.
Bing is incorporating more information from outside social networks such as Facebook and Twitter into how it displays search results involving people.
Facebook's News Feed is a popular landing page for photos and updates from friends, but now it can also function as a digital storefront of sorts, through a partnership with e-commerce startup Chirpify.
Microsoft offered more details on Tuesday about its plans to integrate SharePoint and Yammer, saying it'll give Office 365 customers the option of replacing SharePoint Online's activity-stream component with Yammer's.
Twitter is beefing up its self-service ad platform to give smaller businesses more targeting and analytics tools to reach potential customers on the site.
Facebook quickly fixed a privacy leak in its new timeline after being alerted to the problem, according to a watchdog that follows the social-networking site closely.
Photographers turning to social networks like Facebook and Twitter to promote their work may be losing the legal rights to their photos because the sites are deleting the images' metadata.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- FTData AnalystACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW