Yahoo again ranks as one of the world's 100 most valuable brands.
Yahoo has made some radical changes to its Flickr photo sharing service, which now has a more photo-filled interface and comes with a free terabyte of storage so that users can upload images at their original resolution.
Yahoo has promised "not to screw up" Tumblr now that it has acquired the freewheeling blogging site. But there are still several ways Tumblr could get better, and worse, as a Yahoo-owned company.
Yahoo has confirmed widespread reports that it will acquire the popular blogging service Tumblr, and also promised not to "screw it up." The deal is worth about US$1.1 billion, nearly all in cash.
Google announced a number of innovative new products and services at its 2013 Google I/O developer conference.
Forget Glass, self-driving cars or a smartwatch. Developers, not physical consumer products, were Google's darlings at the company's annual I/O conference this week.
Google is facing some tough questions from Congress over the privacy concerns raised by Glass, its fledgling augmented reality system for recording and receiving information on the fly. But on the ground at the company's I/O conference for developers...
While Google promotes its Glass head-mounted display as a new way for people to receive and document information on the fly, several social networking companies including Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr now want a piece of the action, by offering social...
Google has shown off new features that can reduce data consumption and improve Web performance on Android-powered mobile devices, drawing partly from capabilities already supported in the Chrome desktop OS.
Google is adding 41 new features to its Google+ social network on Wednesday, including a richer interface that works better on mobile devices and some major enhancements to photo sharing.
Twitter has acquired Lucky Sort, a data analytics company, in a move that could give the social network deeper insights into its users' tweets and how to best place advertisements on its site.
Google kicks off its I/O developer conference next Wednesday and if there's one thing that could steal the limelight from Android, Chrome and all the other Google projects, it's Glass.
Bing is adding some new social features to its search engine, by letting users comment and "like" their Facebook friends' posts directly on the site.
Twitter has acquired Ubalo, a company that provides various services aimed at speeding up the coding process, the social network announced Thursday.
Not everything on YouTube is free any more. The video-sharing website will now charge users a monthly fee to view certain content offered through subscription channels, the Google-owned site announced Thursday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fake news fallout: Facebook starts asking users if headlines are accurate
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- Surface Book i7 vs. MacBook Pro: Fight!
- Start hoarding SSDs: Prices are expected to spike as supply gets tight
- Nikola Motor unveils its hydrogen fuel cell 18-wheeler
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratVIC
- CCSecurity EngineerNSW
- CCJava API DeveloperTAS
- CCTechnology Specialist-AWS MigrationNSW
- CCService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI, DataNSW
- FTProcess Analysts, Wealth ManagementVIC
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantVIC
- CCDesktop Deployment EngineerWA
- FTSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++NSW
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratVIC
- CCServiceNow and Service Management ArchitectNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperVIC