Twitter's stock spiked in midday trading Tuesday after a fake Bloomberg news report said the company had received an offer to be acquired for US$31 billion.
After halting the service due to an influx of spam, Google is ready to open Map Maker again, with changes that hand much of the control back to users.
When voters go to the polls in next year's presidential election, could a candidate's stance on the sharing economy factor into their decision?
Ellen Pao is resigning as Reddit's interim chief executive after a week of tumult on the online message board with many users calling for her ouster.
Facebook is building a new datacentre in Fort Worth, Texas, that will be powered entirely by renewable energy.
You probably either love Twitter for its quirkiness and brevity or see it as a pointless waste of time. After nearly a decade on the social scene, Twitter still needs to improve its user experience and fill in notable gaps in the service. These seven...
Facebook is preparing a new way to show videos on the social network and opening the door to a new source of advertising revenue at the same time.
Facebook uses an algorithm for its News Feed, but CEO Mark Zuckerberg is after something much bigger: One that governs all human relationships.
Sharing links with friends in Facebook's mobile app is a pain that requires -- gasp -- leaving Facebook and copying and pasting URLs. Now there's a feature that simplifies the process.
Twitter is planning some big changes to the way people follow events using its service, with a major new feature that will group together tweets, photos and videos related to whatever's happening in the moment.
Sometimes the best tool for the job is the oldest one in the toolshed.
Facebook has taken a step away from its main site to develop what it thinks is a better way to share photos privately.
If you pore over news articles in your Facebook News Feed, expect to see more of them going forward.
When you're not liking your friends' photos on Facebook, you're likely to soon have more opportunities to buy stuff.
Twitter, to reduce abusive content on its site, is letting users share lists of the people they block, so they can more easily silence those account holders on their own profiles.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW