Twitter has announced a new feature designed to give people a better sense of the context behind the site's characteristically short, 140-character tweets.
Some recent cases of news articles about same-sex marriage disappearing from the newspaper page on Facebook appear to have been caused by a bug and not a policy violation, the social network said.
Facebook plans to test a new service designed to streamline the check-out process for people shopping on their mobile devices. It could become a competitor to other e-commerce players like PayPal.
Google is shutting down its Messenger group chatting service as part of an update to its Google+ app for Android-based devices, the company recently announced. Google will also be ditching the service on iOS devices.
Twitter has acquired Marakana, a company that provides open-source training, as part of an effort to develop new skills among its engineers.
Facebook is acquiring a company that specializes in speech interpretation and translation software. The move, disclosed Monday, could help Facebook better connect its users across the globe.
Path, the social network designed to better connect people who are already well-acquainted, is opening up its API to 13 outside developers to give its users more ways to share content.
Users of the Google Maps app will soon start seeing more ways to interact with paid content within the app, the company recently announced.
Twitter has announced a new program to analyze some users' activity on the site to give marketers better information about how companies' tweets impact sales in physical stores.
Instagram is doing everything in its power to point out the differences between its videos and Vines. Now you can import videos to the app from your Camera Roll, a feature Instagram CEO Kevin Systrom promised back in June.
Facebook is rolling out Graph Search, its newfangled social search engine, to everyone who uses the U.S. English language, the company announced Wednesday.
Instagram is adding several features to its mobile apps including the ability to import and post previously recorded videos.
Twitter today simplified account security with an enhancement that lets customers approve two-factor authenticated log-ins from inside their iOS and Android mobile apps.
Facebook is incorporating some changes into its news feed to make the content that it displays to users more personalized and relevant.
A rising percentage of older adults are using social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ too, according to a Pew study.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Analyst AGILENSW
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystWA
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA