Shazam is releasing a new version of its music recognition app that lets users connect with artists they like and see what songs they've searched for using its service.
Uber is adding to its mapping smarts by acquiring technology used by Microsoft's Bing Maps, and has hired roughly 100 Microsoft employees who work on image collection and data analysis.
When the Supreme Court issued its historic ruling on Friday legalizing same-sex marriage across the U.S., many of the biggest technology companies embraced the decision with characteristic flair through social media, on their sites, and with tools th...
Sharing links with friends in Facebook's mobile app is a pain that requires -- gasp -- leaving Facebook and copying and pasting URLs. Now there's a feature that simplifies the process.
The photos are flowing again from Pyongyang.
Facebook wants to squeeze as much growth as it can out of its popular Messenger app, even if that means foregoing Facebook.
Instagram, the popular app for sharing photos with friends, is broadening the reach of those photos.
Days after photos leaked of a fire at one of North Korea's biggest and best-known hotels, the country has begun restricting access to Instagram.
In Umberto Eco's novel The Name of the Rose it emerges that a number of monks have been killed by a poison placed on the corners of the books in their monastery library. This month the author discovered that modern vehicles of communication can be eq...
Twitter has long positioned its site as a way to see what's happening in the world. Now, it wants to tap into our desires as consumers.
Twitter is planning some big changes to the way people follow events using its service, with a major new feature that will group together tweets, photos and videos related to whatever's happening in the moment.
A court ruling that holds an Estonian news portal liable for hate speech in comments on its website has triggered fears for the future of online news startups.
Twitter has moved well beyond its foundation of 140-character messages. The site will now host videos that play automatically in users' feeds.
Facebook has taken a step away from its main site to develop what it thinks is a better way to share photos privately.
If you pore over news articles in your Facebook News Feed, expect to see more of them going forward.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW