Twitter has hired a top digital executive at NBC News, Vivian Schiller, to help boost its partnerships with news organizations.
Twitter plans to price its IPO shares between US$17 and $20 when it lists on the New York Stock Exchange, the company said Thursday in a filing
Twitter's Vine video sharing app and Instagram now share a useful feature: editing.
LinkedIn wants to help people get a job and advance their careers by incorporating its services into their mobile email.
Yahoo has acquired LookFlow, an image recognition company, as part of a plan to improve photo discovery on Flickr, Yahoo announced Wednesday.
A gruesome video that was recently noticed on Facebook and allowed by the company was removed Tuesday, as the social network looks to strengthen its policies around the posting of graphic content.
Pavel Durov, the CEO of the Russian social networking site VK, does not think very highly of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. Edward Snowden instead is his personal hero.
Google's quarterly sales increased again, although the company reported mixed results within its advertising business and a decrease in its Motorola mobile sales.
What a lucrative profession coding can be -- the best paid software engineers have an average base salary of nearly US$160,000, and they work at Juniper Networks, according to a recent survey.
YouTube's presence on mobile devices has exploded in the past couple of years, Google said on Thursday.
Twitter's direct messaging feature appears to be experiencing technical difficulties by not allowing certain messages to be sent if they contain links.
Hiring managers are busy bees who sometimes have to close a deal from their mobile phones, which is apparently what led LinkedIn to offer a mobile app for recruiters on the go.
Teenagers on Facebook might want to take a little more time perfecting their next "selfie," because they can now broadcast it to the world.
Twitter lost almost as much money in the July-to-September quarter as it did in the first six months of this year, according to a regulatory disclosure made by the company on Tuesday.
Twitter, with an IPO looming, needs to make money. To do that, a key focus is being placed on advertising and promoted content around television, the company signaled on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 2 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 3 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 4 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 5 Apple Watch review: saving time
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- OpenSSL tells users to prepare for a high severity flaw
- Nvidia attempts to ease the path to deep learning
- FBI chief warns that terrorists hide behind encrypted communications
- Privacy group files FTC complaint to push Google to extend right to be forgotten to US
- US judge dimisses second conviction of ex-Goldman Sachs coder
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW