Breather, a startup offering a mobile app that lets users rent private rooms on demand, is looking to break ground in New York City.
Sina Weibo, China's answer to Twitter, conceded Tuesday that user growth has been slowing. The social networking platform, however, dispelled reports that the company was seeing its user base decline as a result of a government crackdown on online ru...
WhatsApp's voice calling service, planned for later this year to augment its hot text-message offering, could yield an influx of customers and strengthen the service's already firm standing in mobile messaging.
If Marc Zuckerberg has his way, Facebook will become the "on ramp" for the two-thirds of the world's population not yet connected to the Internet.
What will happen to your Facebook account when you die? Facebook has been giving it some thought, and it's come up with what it hopes is a better way to deal with a sensitive issue.
LinkedIn users who'd rather not receive job inquiries or other messages, or allow access to their profiles from certain other members, can now block them.
Sidecar is testing a feature to show the "trending" destinations of the ride-sharing apps' users.
When's the last time you replied, promptly, to a message sent through Facebook? Aren't sure? Well Facebook, craving more real-time usage of its service, hopes to change that.
What's the etiquette for using Google Glass in public? The answers aren't always obvious, so Google has provided some tips.
Facebook, in a move that acknowledges real social issues around gender identity, has updated its site to give people more ways to express their gender.
If you think Yahoo has given up on search, think again. The company may have handed its back-end search operations to Microsoft, but Marissa Mayer thinks there's work to be done on mobile devices, particularly around contextual search.
Apparently Klout is popular.
Yahoo has acquired Wander, a startup that makes a diary app, as part of the Internet company's continuing efforts to improve its products on mobile devices.
Tech sector earnings this week stirred concerns about growth for social media companies LinkedIn and Twitter but highlighted positive trends for some networking and cloud services companies.
LinkedIn is shutting down Intro, its recently launched mobile service for connecting people over email, that raised security concerns.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTData AnalystACT
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia