Google is looking to reach a wider audience for Glass with some design help from Oakley and Ray-Ban.
Twitter's mobile music app, launched last year amid a crowded market for online music services, is being shut down, Twitter said on Friday.
Security protections have been tightened at many of the major online services, as firms like Google and Microsoft pledge to protect their users against unwanted prying eyes. But while many people fret about unwarranted government access to their data...
NASA, with an eye toward Earth-based projects, is calling on software and hardware developers to create new technologies for addressing issues around coastal flooding.
Wickr, a startup that provides encrypted messaging, is now licensing its security technology to other application vendors.
If you're a Facebook user and you want the best form of encryption to keep hackers and spies out of your posts and chats, you don't have a ton of options now.
Unify has set a timetable for the launch of its Project Ansible unified communications product, with beta testing scheduled for May.
Twitter may be blocked in China, but that isn't stopping its CEO Dick Costolo from visiting the country this week to learn more about the nation's tech market.
One of China's most popular messaging apps, WeChat, has started shutting down certain accounts known for their political writings, the latest sign that the nation is stepping up its censorship of the Internet.
The money spent by advertisers on the desktop will decline this year as people continue to reach for their smartphones to search for information, according to new data from eMarketer.
An article that accused the National Security Agency of impersonating Facebook to spy on U.S. citizens has triggered a denial from the NSA and a reprimand for the U.S. president from CEO Mark Zuckerberg.
An assortment of video ads will soon start appearing in Facebook users' feeds as the company grasps at a larger slice of the lucrative TV advertising market.
Google is testing some changes to the way it displays search results, including a tweak to how it presents paid links that could throw off unsuspecting users.
Searching on Yahoo will now deliver local business reviews from Yelp, through a partnership that could help Yahoo search compete against Google, or at least make it more useful.
The Khan Academy will offer SAT test prep materials for free, the online learning platform said Wednesday, through a partnership with the College Board that aims to help level the playing field in a college admissions process that has increasingly fa...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperVIC
- FTSitecore .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager-accommodation strategy and ABW implementationNSW
- CCWeb DesignerNSW
- CCSecurity/Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS Software EngineerNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- CCJava API DeveloperTAS
- TPSAP HR Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCPSCD/ CRM Business/Financial AnalystsACT
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTAPI DeveloperNSW