The Khan Academy will offer SAT test prep materials for free, the online learning platform said Wednesday, through a partnership with the College Board that aims to help level the playing field in a college admissions process that has increasingly fa...
Facebook on Wednesday announced a set of new restrictions designed to curb the illegal sale of guns and other restricted items on its site, a phenomenon that had become vexing problem for the social network.
Facebook's grand scheme to bring Internet access to underserved parts of the world could soon get off the ground, literally, with drones flying high overhead.
Meetup's website remained offline Monday, the victim of a massive DDoS attack, which began last week with an email asking the company's CEO to cough up US$300, or else.
The information management system known as the web turns 25 this year. Its birthday, however, may not be celebrated by everyone.
Breather, a startup offering a mobile app that lets users rent private rooms on demand, is looking to break ground in New York City.
Sina Weibo, China's answer to Twitter, conceded Tuesday that user growth has been slowing. The social networking platform, however, dispelled reports that the company was seeing its user base decline as a result of a government crackdown on online ru...
WhatsApp's voice calling service, planned for later this year to augment its hot text-message offering, could yield an influx of customers and strengthen the service's already firm standing in mobile messaging.
If Marc Zuckerberg has his way, Facebook will become the "on ramp" for the two-thirds of the world's population not yet connected to the Internet.
What will happen to your Facebook account when you die? Facebook has been giving it some thought, and it's come up with what it hopes is a better way to deal with a sensitive issue.
LinkedIn users who'd rather not receive job inquiries or other messages, or allow access to their profiles from certain other members, can now block them.
Sidecar is testing a feature to show the "trending" destinations of the ride-sharing apps' users.
When's the last time you replied, promptly, to a message sent through Facebook? Aren't sure? Well Facebook, craving more real-time usage of its service, hopes to change that.
What's the etiquette for using Google Glass in public? The answers aren't always obvious, so Google has provided some tips.
Facebook, in a move that acknowledges real social issues around gender identity, has updated its site to give people more ways to express their gender.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Facebook's Free Basics prohibited in India
- Apple's GPU supplier ditches CEO, seeks new strategy
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCJava DeveloperVIC