The information management system known as the web turns 25 this year. Its birthday, however, may not be celebrated by everyone.
Breather, a startup offering a mobile app that lets users rent private rooms on demand, is looking to break ground in New York City.
Sina Weibo, China's answer to Twitter, conceded Tuesday that user growth has been slowing. The social networking platform, however, dispelled reports that the company was seeing its user base decline as a result of a government crackdown on online ru...
WhatsApp's voice calling service, planned for later this year to augment its hot text-message offering, could yield an influx of customers and strengthen the service's already firm standing in mobile messaging.
If Marc Zuckerberg has his way, Facebook will become the "on ramp" for the two-thirds of the world's population not yet connected to the Internet.
What will happen to your Facebook account when you die? Facebook has been giving it some thought, and it's come up with what it hopes is a better way to deal with a sensitive issue.
LinkedIn users who'd rather not receive job inquiries or other messages, or allow access to their profiles from certain other members, can now block them.
Sidecar is testing a feature to show the "trending" destinations of the ride-sharing apps' users.
When's the last time you replied, promptly, to a message sent through Facebook? Aren't sure? Well Facebook, craving more real-time usage of its service, hopes to change that.
What's the etiquette for using Google Glass in public? The answers aren't always obvious, so Google has provided some tips.
Facebook, in a move that acknowledges real social issues around gender identity, has updated its site to give people more ways to express their gender.
If you think Yahoo has given up on search, think again. The company may have handed its back-end search operations to Microsoft, but Marissa Mayer thinks there's work to be done on mobile devices, particularly around contextual search.
Apparently Klout is popular.
Yahoo has acquired Wander, a startup that makes a diary app, as part of the Internet company's continuing efforts to improve its products on mobile devices.
Tech sector earnings this week stirred concerns about growth for social media companies LinkedIn and Twitter but highlighted positive trends for some networking and cloud services companies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 2 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 3 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 4 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 5 Apple Watch review: saving time
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- BBC unveils final version of micro:bit coding device for kids
- Researchers find previously unknown exploits among Hacking Team's leaked files
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, July 7
- OpenSSL tells users to prepare for a high severity flaw
- Nvidia attempts to ease the path to deep learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW