Mobile users of Google's search and YouTube service will soon see more targeted ads that take them straight to the installation pages for advertisers' mobile apps.
Google Glass-wearing, iPhone-toting techies who can't be bothered to look at their smartphones for texts can instead peer into a different screen out of the corner of their eye.
Users of Google Glass will get to meet and compare their techie headgear this weekend at a spot where appearance is everything.
Tech workers suing over an alleged no-poaching agreement among Silicon Valley firms are fighting an attempt by defendants to ban evidence that might portray Steve Jobs as a bad guy.
Facebook now has its own take on location sharing -- an optional feature that periodically broadcasts people's locations to their friends.
Google reported a 19 per cent increase in revenue for the first quarter, but results from its advertising business were mixed.
Internet users may soon start to see more ads that look like posts from Google+, but without visiting the social network.
In an indication that CEO Marissa Mayer is not yet seeing dramatic results from her efforts to turn the company around, Yahoo's sales dipped slightly in its first quarter, amid some gains in its search advertising business.
Aiming to play a bigger role in analyzing tweets and sharing the resulting insights with advertisers and other businesses, Twitter has acquired Gnip, its partner for the past few years.
Google has confirmed its acquisition of drone maker Titan Aerospace and hinted that the technology could be used for a lot more than providing Internet access to remote parts of the world.
Google is buying drone-maker Titan Aerospace in a move poised to advance its airborne delivery of data services and mapping applications, according a Monday report in the Wall Street Journal.
Websites that use encryption could be elevated in Google search results sometime in the future, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Better think before you post that Instagram selfie -- a government could want it.
Posts on Facebook that repeatedly urge users to like, share or comment on them are being targeted in a new effort to reduce News Feed spam, Facebook said Thursday.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission on Thursday cleared a path for Facebook's acquisition of WhatsApp to proceed, though it called on both companies to be mindful of their data collection policies.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000 RAM review
- Village Roadshow aims to block 40 pirate sites
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperVIC
- CCUI UX AnalystWA
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- TPSAP Helpdesk SupportACT
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)VIC
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- CCIT Support TechnicianNSW
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTData AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW