Tech workers suing over an alleged no-poaching agreement among Silicon Valley firms are fighting an attempt by defendants to ban evidence that might portray Steve Jobs as a bad guy.
Facebook now has its own take on location sharing -- an optional feature that periodically broadcasts people's locations to their friends.
Google reported a 19 per cent increase in revenue for the first quarter, but results from its advertising business were mixed.
Internet users may soon start to see more ads that look like posts from Google+, but without visiting the social network.
In an indication that CEO Marissa Mayer is not yet seeing dramatic results from her efforts to turn the company around, Yahoo's sales dipped slightly in its first quarter, amid some gains in its search advertising business.
Aiming to play a bigger role in analyzing tweets and sharing the resulting insights with advertisers and other businesses, Twitter has acquired Gnip, its partner for the past few years.
Google has confirmed its acquisition of drone maker Titan Aerospace and hinted that the technology could be used for a lot more than providing Internet access to remote parts of the world.
Google is buying drone-maker Titan Aerospace in a move poised to advance its airborne delivery of data services and mapping applications, according a Monday report in the Wall Street Journal.
Websites that use encryption could be elevated in Google search results sometime in the future, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Better think before you post that Instagram selfie -- a government could want it.
Posts on Facebook that repeatedly urge users to like, share or comment on them are being targeted in a new effort to reduce News Feed spam, Facebook said Thursday.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission on Thursday cleared a path for Facebook's acquisition of WhatsApp to proceed, though it called on both companies to be mindful of their data collection policies.
In space, they say, no one can hear you scream. Some marketers feel the same way about Facebook.
Dropbox, the cloud storage and file sharing vendor, is expanding its scope into photo management and document collaboration.
Google wants to put its Glass headmounted computer system to work.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC