Software AG is adding mashup and real-time analytic capabilities to its lineup with the acquisition of JackBe. Terms of the deal, which was announced Thursday, were not disclosed.
If you listen to industry discussion of service-oriented architecture (SOA), you are likely to get the impression that SOA is best thought of as a technical approach for application integration. The reality is that SOA is much more.
It's been a little hard of late to find references to SOA (service-oriented architecture), the buzz-phrase that once saturated the IT industry but in recent years has succumbed to "cloud computing." But SOA remains alive and relevant, according to a ...
Open-source data integration vendor Talend is expanding its footprint into SOA (service-oriented architecture), announcing Wednesday that it has purchased Sopera, developer of an open-source ESB (enterprise service bus) and other technologies. Terms ...
SOA is set for a comeback according to analyst company, Burton. Nearly two years ago, it was a Burton analyst, Anne Thomas Manes, who proclaimed that SOA was dead but it appears that reports of its demise have been exaggerated.
Many organizations are embracing SOA as a way to increase application flexibility, make integration more manageable, lower development costs, and better align technology systems to business processes. The appeal of SOA is that it divides an organizat...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCInformation ArchitectACT
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCEnvironment AnalystVIC
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW