Yesterday, it was HTC's Desire HD (AKA HTC Ace) doing the rumour rounds. Today, blog AlienBabelTech has reported some juicy details about another rumoured HTC smartphone: the HTC Glacier.
Samsung's Galaxy S5 bristles with features. Some we care very little for, but others make it one of the best smartphones available on shop shelves today. Here are the top 5 reasons to love the Samsung Galaxy S5.
Reactions to the Nexus One have been mixed now that the hardware is out, but one place that surely isn't lacking is the Snapdragon processor. With a 1Ghz clock speed, the Nexus One is one of the fastest smartphones available.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Sprint, Windstream traffic routing errors hijacked other ISPs
- Navman adds digital video recording to MiVue Drive
- Oracle to acquire content storage management company Front Porch Digital
- Apple iPhone 6, 6 Plus pricing: Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin
- Latest Windows 9 leak shows a unified notification center
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.