Potential version of the FB Messenger iOS app has a time-limit for your messages to remain visible.
When the Supreme Court issued its historic ruling on Friday legalizing same-sex marriage across the U.S., many of the biggest technology companies embraced the decision with characteristic flair through social media, on their sites, and with tools th...
Europe has a hard case to make against Google... Apple buys Israeli imaging company... Twitter revamps homepage with content... and more tech news
The findings of a new survey debunks theories that Facebook is losing its "cool factor" among teenagers.
Uber poaches Facebook security chief... Your next PC could take mobile payments... EU investigates Apple's streaming music plans... and more tech news
Snapchat's service featuring disappearing messages is known for its popularity among teens. Now it's becoming popular with law enforcement.
Obama authorizes sanctions for hackers... Facebook Riffs on video apps... Uber takes its fight to Brussels... and more tech news
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group is investing US$200 million in photo-messaging app Snapchat, following a string of prior investments in U.S. tech companies.
Things are about to get testy between the Snapchat ghost and Twitter's birdie as the popular Internet companies invade each other's space: Twitter has launched a private group messaging feature, while Snapchat added news content.
The tech industry's most influential companies spent record amounts of money on federal lobbying in 2014 despite a general drop in lobbying by most tech companies. The spending was often directed at areas away from the central business of technology,...
U.S. venture funding for Internet startups last year rose to its highest level since 2000, as even controversial companies like Uber Technologies attracted big bets on the future.
Online service providers need to do a better job telling users what information will be gathered about them and how it will be used, a top official at the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said Wednesday.
Snapchat has decided to ask users to stop using unauthorized apps, after the compromise of an app that offered to save snaps led to questions about the security of the photo and video messaging application itself.
Ads are officially coming to Snapchat, in a form the company says is not "targeted," but Snapchat's own terms of service suggest it could do something very much like that.
Snapchat cofounders Evan Spiegel and Robert Murphy have reached a settlement with former Stanford University colleague Frank Reginald "Reggie" Brown over an ownership dispute, admitting that Brown had originally come up with the idea for the app for ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCIdentity SpecialistQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Cloud experienceNSW
- CCChange ManagerACT
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical WriterNSW