With this new feature, the popular photo-sharing app hopes to become your default camera roll.
Tech behemoths Facebook and Google own more than half of the 15 most popular mobile applications used by U.S. adults -- the reach of other well-liked apps such as Snapchat and Apple Maps doesn't even compare.
Subscriptions and a larger Live element headline the social network's efforts to make content easier on the eyes.
Potential version of the FB Messenger iOS app has a time-limit for your messages to remain visible.
When the Supreme Court issued its historic ruling on Friday legalizing same-sex marriage across the U.S., many of the biggest technology companies embraced the decision with characteristic flair through social media, on their sites, and with tools th...
Europe has a hard case to make against Google... Apple buys Israeli imaging company... Twitter revamps homepage with content... and more tech news
The findings of a new survey debunks theories that Facebook is losing its "cool factor" among teenagers.
Uber poaches Facebook security chief... Your next PC could take mobile payments... EU investigates Apple's streaming music plans... and more tech news
Snapchat's service featuring disappearing messages is known for its popularity among teens. Now it's becoming popular with law enforcement.
Obama authorizes sanctions for hackers... Facebook Riffs on video apps... Uber takes its fight to Brussels... and more tech news
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group is investing US$200 million in photo-messaging app Snapchat, following a string of prior investments in U.S. tech companies.
Things are about to get testy between the Snapchat ghost and Twitter's birdie as the popular Internet companies invade each other's space: Twitter has launched a private group messaging feature, while Snapchat added news content.
The tech industry's most influential companies spent record amounts of money on federal lobbying in 2014 despite a general drop in lobbying by most tech companies. The spending was often directed at areas away from the central business of technology,...
U.S. venture funding for Internet startups last year rose to its highest level since 2000, as even controversial companies like Uber Technologies attracted big bets on the future.
Online service providers need to do a better job telling users what information will be gathered about them and how it will be used, a top official at the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW