With this new feature, the popular photo-sharing app hopes to become your default camera roll.
Tech behemoths Facebook and Google own more than half of the 15 most popular mobile applications used by U.S. adults -- the reach of other well-liked apps such as Snapchat and Apple Maps doesn't even compare.
Subscriptions and a larger Live element headline the social network's efforts to make content easier on the eyes.
Potential version of the FB Messenger iOS app has a time-limit for your messages to remain visible.
When the Supreme Court issued its historic ruling on Friday legalizing same-sex marriage across the U.S., many of the biggest technology companies embraced the decision with characteristic flair through social media, on their sites, and with tools th...
Coffee Meets Bagel and Zoosk's new Lively app are taking social cues from the popular video messaging app.
A new feature from Snapchat, called Memories, should broaden its appeal by making it easier for you to preserve and curate the content you share, but the company's go-to disappearing 'snaps' live on.
Don't get distracted by the super-sized emoji and full-screen fireworks. The most significant change to Messages in iOS 10 is third-party app integration.
Snapchat has made location a standout feature of its social network. The company's geofilters and live stories curated for specific locations demonstrate the importance of place in social media, and its campaign to capitalize on location could also h...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCSenior ICT Project Manager - Extensive Government experienceNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT