Telling the time with added celestial features
Another work-in-progress Android Wear smart watch
This smartwatch aims to be a notification device above all else, and benefits greatly from that simple approach.
smartwatches in pictures
“The most personal device we’ve ever created.” – Tim Cook, Apple CEO
Here you’ll find a detailed recap of some of the cooler and most important new products and services Apple announced yesterday.
The market for smartwatches - devices that play music, connect to social media and even let you make phone calls - is poised to take off. Here's a look at what's available and what's in the works.
Smartwatches in general are waning as a must-have, which is giving companies pause about again refreshing their lineup before the holiday season.
Pebble gets serious about fitness, with two new smartwatches that track your heart rate. And the Core boasts GPS, 3G, and extra storage when you want to leave your smartphone behind.
After months of slinging insults at Apple, Swatch’s big invention is a dumbwatch with an NFC chip.
The company announced two new devices, hot off the heels of its Nexus 5X launch earlier this week.
Sales of Android-based devices pulled ahead of the iPhone in the first half of the year, with a 54 per cent market share according to Telsyte.
Most of the 1,500 survey respondents set a maximum of $200 for a smartwatch -- and nearly half haven't bought one yet.
It's not the prettiest watch out there, but Tizen OS offers some neat tricks that Android Wear currently doesn't.
It's good-looking, has good specs, and you can customize the style to your liking.
Fitbit has released a new range of fitness trackers that also incorporate smartwatch features. There are three models, and each one offers a different set of features depending on your fitness goals. Find out which one is right for you.
Google is readying “the biggest release of Android” in the company’s history. Elements of the new version were showcased overnight during Google’s I/O conference in San Francisco. Executives referred to the upcoming software as “the L series of Andro...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW