This smartwatch aims to be a notification device above all else, and benefits greatly from that simple approach.
smartwatches in pictures
“The most personal device we’ve ever created.” – Tim Cook, Apple CEO
Here you’ll find a detailed recap of some of the cooler and most important new products and services Apple announced yesterday.
The market for smartwatches - devices that play music, connect to social media and even let you make phone calls - is poised to take off. Here's a look at what's available and what's in the works.
Pebble gets serious about fitness, with two new smartwatches that track your heart rate. And the Core boasts GPS, 3G, and extra storage when you want to leave your smartphone behind.
After months of slinging insults at Apple, Swatch’s big invention is a dumbwatch with an NFC chip.
The company announced two new devices, hot off the heels of its Nexus 5X launch earlier this week.
Sales of Android-based devices pulled ahead of the iPhone in the first half of the year, with a 54 per cent market share according to Telsyte.
The Android Wear watch comes in two sizes to fit both smaller and bigger wrists.
It's not the prettiest watch out there, but Tizen OS offers some neat tricks that Android Wear currently doesn't.
It's good-looking, has good specs, and you can customize the style to your liking.
Fitbit has released a new range of fitness trackers that also incorporate smartwatch features. There are three models, and each one offers a different set of features depending on your fitness goals. Find out which one is right for you.
Google is readying “the biggest release of Android” in the company’s history. Elements of the new version were showcased overnight during Google’s I/O conference in San Francisco. Executives referred to the upcoming software as “the L series of Andro...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTSystems AnalystVIC
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW