Maturing technologies have made smartwatches a reality and the release of Apple’s Watch is expected to drive adoption in Australia. Testing many smartwatches has helped us grow to appreciate the features smartwatches have to offer.
I have spent 24 hours with the Apple Watch and I don’t hate it. Inherently I should; I hate all smartwatches because who knows what they do, or what they are supposed to do. But my hate is turning to indifference and I fear it could evolve further st...
Updated, 18 Nov: Well behaved children could be up for a smartwatch this Christmas if they play their cards right. The category is being hailed as the ‘next big thing’ by electronic companies, even though most remain clueless on how smartwatches will...
Apple's Tim Cook has kicked back against critics with new iPhones, the Apple Watch and future big business, Apple Pay, but there are some questions for Apple fans:
Wearable technology is being heralded as the next big thing and the big companies are competing to see who can crack the form factor first. We don’t yet know what potential wearable tech has, but today we look at one of the more popular renditions, t...
The Samsung Galaxy Gear hints and teases at what a great smartwatch could be, but never really nails any single function. It's packed with potential, and even includes support for third-party apps. But it's a challenge to use at nearly every turn, an...
Long-time Apple watchers know that the end of the year usually brings a bountiful harvest of new and updated products from the company. Indeed, just two short weeks in September have ushered in new iPhones, iOS 7, a new version of iTunes, a modest bu...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 2 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 3 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 4 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 5 Apple Watch review: saving time
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Uber throws in the towel in battle with French taxi drivers
- Android phone vendors should improve update policies, consumer organization says
- Five smartphones to look forward to
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.