Nokia C7 review: The Nokia C7 has a great metal body, excellent battery life and plenty of features, but is let down by unintuitive Symbian software.
Motorola CLIQ 2 preview: The CLIQ 2 boasts a 3.7in display, a full, slide-out QWERTY keyboard and runs Android 2.2 or "Froyo"
Nokia E5 review: A QWERTY-equipped smartphone for business and leisure
The HTC Thunderbolt sports a 4.3in Super LCD screen, a front-facing video camera and a kickstand
Samsung Galaxy 580 review: The Galaxy 580 Android smartphone doesn't skimp on too many features, but is not great value when compared to the competition
HTC Desire Z review: HTC's Desire Z is an excellent smartphone but its biggest selling point -- the physical QWERTY keyboard -- has a poorly designed hinge mechanism
Boost Droid review: An excellent keyboard, hampered by a poor screen and sluggish performance.
HTC HD7 review: The HD7's large screen and built-in kickstand make it an attractive option for multimedia buffs, but it isn't perfect.
Motorola Defy review: Motorola's latest smartphone is the first Android handset to be dust, water and scratch resistant
LG Optimus 7 review: This Windows Phone 7 smartphone boasts 16GB of internal memory
Motorola Flipout review: The Motorola Flipout is an Android phone with a quirky design
LG Optimus One review: A responsive touchscreen and the latest version of the Android OS make the LG Optimus One great value for money
Huawei IDEOS review: A cheap Android smartphone that offers excellent value for money
Motorola Milestone 2 review: The Motorola Milestone 2 offers an improved keyboard and HD video recording
HTC 7 Mozart review: This Windows Phone 7 smartphone features an attractive aluminium unibody design, but is let down by limited internal memory
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- FTTIBCO DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- FTSystems Engineer | Managed Services ExpVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantVIC
- CCSOE Business AnalystACT
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 2/ 3 Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTLevel 2 HelpdeskVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- FTHRIS Systems Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystSA
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW
- TPSAS DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW