First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The Galaxy S4 Mini is basically a smaller, cut down version of the original Galaxy S4
The Nokia Lumia 925 is without a doubt the best Windows Phone yet
The Moto X offers unique customisation options and promises 24-hour battery life.
The Galaxy Mega 6.3 offers excellent battery life and 4G connectivity, but performance is a mixed bag
The Ascend P6's physical design is impressive but it has too many other issues to recommend
The Lumia 625 is a competitively priced Windows Phone with a large 4.7in screen
The LG Optimus F5 is a mid-range 4G handset with a competitive price tag
The Huawei Ascend P2, dubbed the "world's fastest 4G LTE smartphone", supports download speeds of up to 150Mbps
A cheap Telstra 4G smartphone, with super-fast downloads
The Xperia Z Ultra's huge 6.3in screen blurs the line between a smartphone and a tablet
The Xperia M is a budget-conscious smartphone that's likely to have a very competitive price tag
The Fonepad Note is a 6in Android smartphone that comes with a stylus
The Oppo Find 5 is a high-end Android phone with an excellent display but it's far from perfect
The HTC Desire 600 has dual-SIM card slots and reasonable specifications
An aluminium build, clean UI and good performance make the Xperia SP one of the best phones in its class
Latest News Articles
- Yahoo acquires video streaming startup RayV
- New Relic's analysis service goes live
- Hardware hackathon hopes for new ideas on 3D printers, robots
- Wall Street Beat: Tech sales news mixed ahead of earnings
- Microsoft acquires InMage to boost Azure Site Recovery
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.