The Nokia Mini N97 has strong hardware, but the OS feels dated
The XPERIA X2 suffers from just as many frustrating software issues as its bug-riddled predecessor
In addition to its 1GHz processor and OLED display, the Google Nexus One sports a multicolour trackball, light and proximity sensors, and a 5-megapixel camera
At first glance, the Lenovo Skylight is exactly what the netbook should've been.
Nokia's first Linux-based smartphone is impressive but lacks polish
A massive 4.3in screen and HTC's superb Sense UI combine to make this the best Windows phone on the market
Though its compact size and comfortable keyboard are impressive, the Nokia 6760 slide has too many faults
Nokia's E72 offers some nice improvements over its popular predecessor, the E71.
RIM's latest flagship BlackBerry Bold is a sleeker, more compact version of the original, but will users be disappointed with the smaller size?
The first Dell Mini 3i smartphone to go on sale anywhere in the world will be available in China this December
HTC's Tattoo smartphone is a smaller, cheaper version of the company's flagship Android handset, the Hero.
RIM's touch-screen BlackBerry is back for a second round and the good news is that it's much better than its predecessor
If you can live without a hardware keyboard, the HTC Droid Eris is an affordable and feature-packed alternative to the Motorola Droid
Acer recently entered the mobile phone market, and the Acer neoTouch is its top Windows Mobile smartphone.
The first Android 2.0 phone impresses with a strong suite of Web features and a stunning 3.7-inch display, but some users might have trouble with the shallow keyboard.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT