The Nokia Mini N97 has strong hardware, but the OS feels dated
The XPERIA X2 suffers from just as many frustrating software issues as its bug-riddled predecessor
In addition to its 1GHz processor and OLED display, the Google Nexus One sports a multicolour trackball, light and proximity sensors, and a 5-megapixel camera
At first glance, the Lenovo Skylight is exactly what the netbook should've been.
Nokia's first Linux-based smartphone is impressive but lacks polish
A massive 4.3in screen and HTC's superb Sense UI combine to make this the best Windows phone on the market
Though its compact size and comfortable keyboard are impressive, the Nokia 6760 slide has too many faults
Nokia's E72 offers some nice improvements over its popular predecessor, the E71.
RIM's latest flagship BlackBerry Bold is a sleeker, more compact version of the original, but will users be disappointed with the smaller size?
The first Dell Mini 3i smartphone to go on sale anywhere in the world will be available in China this December
HTC's Tattoo smartphone is a smaller, cheaper version of the company's flagship Android handset, the Hero.
RIM's touch-screen BlackBerry is back for a second round and the good news is that it's much better than its predecessor
If you can live without a hardware keyboard, the HTC Droid Eris is an affordable and feature-packed alternative to the Motorola Droid
Acer recently entered the mobile phone market, and the Acer neoTouch is its top Windows Mobile smartphone.
The first Android 2.0 phone impresses with a strong suite of Web features and a stunning 3.7-inch display, but some users might have trouble with the shallow keyboard.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- North Korea wants joint probe into Sony hack, warns of consequences if not
- Staples says hack may have compromised 1 million-plus payment cards
- Judge questions evidence on whether NSA spying is too broad
- Three ways enterprise software is changing
- T-Mobile to pay $90M for unauthorized charges on customers' bills
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.