The Nokia Mini N97 has strong hardware, but the OS feels dated
The XPERIA X2 suffers from just as many frustrating software issues as its bug-riddled predecessor
In addition to its 1GHz processor and OLED display, the Google Nexus One sports a multicolour trackball, light and proximity sensors, and a 5-megapixel camera
At first glance, the Lenovo Skylight is exactly what the netbook should've been.
Nokia's first Linux-based smartphone is impressive but lacks polish
A massive 4.3in screen and HTC's superb Sense UI combine to make this the best Windows phone on the market
Though its compact size and comfortable keyboard are impressive, the Nokia 6760 slide has too many faults
Nokia's E72 offers some nice improvements over its popular predecessor, the E71.
RIM's latest flagship BlackBerry Bold is a sleeker, more compact version of the original, but will users be disappointed with the smaller size?
The first Dell Mini 3i smartphone to go on sale anywhere in the world will be available in China this December
HTC's Tattoo smartphone is a smaller, cheaper version of the company's flagship Android handset, the Hero.
RIM's touch-screen BlackBerry is back for a second round and the good news is that it's much better than its predecessor
If you can live without a hardware keyboard, the HTC Droid Eris is an affordable and feature-packed alternative to the Motorola Droid
Acer recently entered the mobile phone market, and the Acer neoTouch is its top Windows Mobile smartphone.
The first Android 2.0 phone impresses with a strong suite of Web features and a stunning 3.7-inch display, but some users might have trouble with the shallow keyboard.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 2 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 3 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 4 Apple Watch review: saving time
- 5 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sencha's new framework helps enterprises build Web apps for all devices
- Hacktivist group possibly compromised hundreds of websites
- Salesforce sweetens the deal for growing SMBs with new Desk.com edition
- One third of enterprise iOS devices vulnerable to app, data hijacking attacks
- Austrian court dismisses class action suit against Facebook
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.