Motorola's Droid X is the best of the Droid smartphones so far
Motorola's Backflip Android mobile phone boasts a "unique reverse-flip" design and features a touch-sensitive trackpad in an unconventional position.
The LG Optimus represents good value for money, but it is let down by a mediocre touchscreen
A fully featured smartphone in an incredibly tiny package, the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini is an Android phone with an impressive design.
iPhone 4 review: The Apple iPhone 4's superb design, outstanding display and excellent camera make it an enticing smartphone.
The Motorola Quench offers all the features and benefits of the Google Android operating system and Motorola's MotoBlur software
Samsung Galaxy S review: The impressive Samsung Galaxy S boasts one of the best displays we've ever seen on a smartphone.
The Nokia C5 mobile phone is a mid-range handset with access to Nokia's Ovi application store
The Samsung B7620 Giorgio Armani is a fashion phone that runs Windows Mobile Professional 6.5
Hero becomes Legend with HTC's latest Android smartphone
The HTC Droid Incredible might be the best Android phone available
If you're on a tight budget and can't afford a top-end Android smartphone, Millennius' Google Phone may be right up your alley.
Sony Ericsson's first Android smartphone, the XPERIA X10, looks impressive but falls behind some of the strong smartphone offerings from competitors
The Motorola DEXT smartphone offers MotoBlur, which unifies emails, SMS messages and social-networking services
The sleek, curved Vivaz smartphone represents a fresh look and feel for Sony Ericsson, but the drab Symbian OS is a big let down
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- Intel digs deep to keep Moore's Law alive
- HTC is reportedly releasing a new U phone that makes better use of its bezels
- Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting an Enhanced Edition, 17 years later
- LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSAP Payroll and Time ConsultantVIC
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCA/V OfficerNSW
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- FTApplication Support LeadQLD
- TPProgram ArchitectQLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTField Deployment EngineerNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSolution Architect - Integration - Bespoke ProjectQLD
- CCFinancial/Logistics Administration OfficerACT
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!SA
- CCSenior BANSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Digitalisation projectsQLD
- CCSecurity Vetting OfficerACT
- CCFull-stack Software EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- CCCloud Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCDocument Scanning OfficerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- TPTeam Leader Project And Quality AssuranceVIC
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD