FxCamera is an entertaining app; however, it cannot compete with similar photo apps that include more advanced filters and tools.
The Motorola Milestone XT701 adds HD video recording and a Xenon flash to a lighter, more attractive form factor.
Sony Ericsson's compact XPERIA X10 Mini Pro Android smartphone has its limitations, but it is still an impressive handset
The LG GW620 Android smartphone is excellent value despite its flaws
Is Motorola's first Android smartphone really a Milestone?
Is the hype warranted for the hotly anticipated Google smartphone?
The Samsung Wave is a great debut for the Bada OS, although only a limited number of apps are currently available
The Garmin-Asus A10 Android smartphone has a focus on GPS navigation
The HTC HD Mini is a cut down version of the HTC HD2; it is sleeker and slimmer mobile phone device overall.
Motorola's Droid X is the best of the Droid smartphones so far
Motorola's Backflip Android mobile phone boasts a "unique reverse-flip" design and features a touch-sensitive trackpad in an unconventional position.
The LG Optimus represents good value for money, but it is let down by a mediocre touchscreen
A fully featured smartphone in an incredibly tiny package, the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini is an Android phone with an impressive design.
iPhone 4 review: The Apple iPhone 4's superb design, outstanding display and excellent camera make it an enticing smartphone.
The Motorola Quench offers all the features and benefits of the Google Android operating system and Motorola's MotoBlur software
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC