The LG GW620 Android smartphone is excellent value despite its flaws
Is Motorola's first Android smartphone really a Milestone?
Is the hype warranted for the hotly anticipated Google smartphone?
The Samsung Wave is a great debut for the Bada OS, although only a limited number of apps are currently available
The Garmin-Asus A10 Android smartphone has a focus on GPS navigation
The HTC HD Mini is a cut down version of the HTC HD2; it is sleeker and slimmer mobile phone device overall.
Motorola's Droid X is the best of the Droid smartphones so far
Motorola's Backflip Android mobile phone boasts a "unique reverse-flip" design and features a touch-sensitive trackpad in an unconventional position.
The LG Optimus represents good value for money, but it is let down by a mediocre touchscreen
A fully featured smartphone in an incredibly tiny package, the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini is an Android phone with an impressive design.
iPhone 4 review: The Apple iPhone 4's superb design, outstanding display and excellent camera make it an enticing smartphone.
The Motorola Quench offers all the features and benefits of the Google Android operating system and Motorola's MotoBlur software
Samsung Galaxy S review: The impressive Samsung Galaxy S boasts one of the best displays we've ever seen on a smartphone.
The Nokia C5 mobile phone is a mid-range handset with access to Nokia's Ovi application store
The Samsung B7620 Giorgio Armani is a fashion phone that runs Windows Mobile Professional 6.5
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA