The Nokia C6-01 features an 8-megapixel camera with dual LED flash, 720p HD video recording and a 3.2in AMOLED touchscreen.
Nokia's C6 mobile phone may be cheap, but it is let down by poor build quality and clunky, outdated software.
Acer's Liquid E offers good performance and all the features of Google's Android OS, but lacks any real wow factor
The BlackBerry Curve 3G is an inexpensive introduction to the world of BlackBerry
The Palm Pre Plus effortlessly handles multitasking and notifications, but its hardware feels dated
The HTC Wildfire is a well-designed Android smartphone, but it has a low-resolution display
Motorola Droid 2 has an enhanced design, but its camera is unimpressive
The Dell Streak is designed to hit a 'sweet spot' between smartphones and tablets. But will it be able to challenge Apple's iPad?
The Garmin-Asus A50 combines Garmin's GPS expertise with an Asus-built Android mobile phone.
A redesigned phone and BlackBerry OS could put RIM back in the game
Impressive video recording isn't enough to offset a clunky Symbian touch operating system and questionable build quality.
FxCamera is an entertaining app; however, it cannot compete with similar photo apps that include more advanced filters and tools.
The Motorola Milestone XT701 adds HD video recording and a Xenon flash to a lighter, more attractive form factor.
Sony Ericsson's compact XPERIA X10 Mini Pro Android smartphone has its limitations, but it is still an impressive handset
The LG GW620 Android smartphone is excellent value despite its flaws
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (Sharepoint, CRM, MS Dynamics)ACT
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- FTFunctional Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystem AdmimistratorQLD
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia