The Nokia C6-01 features an 8-megapixel camera with dual LED flash, 720p HD video recording and a 3.2in AMOLED touchscreen.
Nokia's C6 mobile phone may be cheap, but it is let down by poor build quality and clunky, outdated software.
Acer's Liquid E offers good performance and all the features of Google's Android OS, but lacks any real wow factor
The BlackBerry Curve 3G is an inexpensive introduction to the world of BlackBerry
The Palm Pre Plus effortlessly handles multitasking and notifications, but its hardware feels dated
The HTC Wildfire is a well-designed Android smartphone, but it has a low-resolution display
Motorola Droid 2 has an enhanced design, but its camera is unimpressive
The Dell Streak is designed to hit a 'sweet spot' between smartphones and tablets. But will it be able to challenge Apple's iPad?
The Garmin-Asus A50 combines Garmin's GPS expertise with an Asus-built Android mobile phone.
A redesigned phone and BlackBerry OS could put RIM back in the game
Impressive video recording isn't enough to offset a clunky Symbian touch operating system and questionable build quality.
FxCamera is an entertaining app; however, it cannot compete with similar photo apps that include more advanced filters and tools.
The Motorola Milestone XT701 adds HD video recording and a Xenon flash to a lighter, more attractive form factor.
Sony Ericsson's compact XPERIA X10 Mini Pro Android smartphone has its limitations, but it is still an impressive handset
The LG GW620 Android smartphone is excellent value despite its flaws
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 LG G3 review
- 4 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 5 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Reconnaissance code on industrial software site points to watering hole attack
- Europol launches international cybercrime task force
- Show spotlight will be on smartwatches with better looks and connectivity
- China gives Microsoft 20 days to answer questions in anti-monopoly probe
- European 700MHz band should be freed for mobile broadband by 2020, report says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.