At the company's Mobile World Congress press conference, Microsoft unveiled the many features Windows 7 will be bringing to mobile phones in the coming months. Along with music, video, and Microsoft Office features, a new mobile gaming service was re...
Today's smartphones are too much of a handful, according to Israeli company Else: You either need to grab them with both hands and punch away at the keyboard with your thumbs, or you hold them with one hand and touch the screen with the other.
Puma's first phone, logically named the Puma Phone, comes with a number of sports-related features, including applications for runners and cyclists that let them keep track of speed, distance and pace, the company said on Tuesday at the Mobile World ...
Toshiba's update on its TG01 multimedia smartphone has made a quiet debut at this week's Mobile World Congress show in Barcelona.
Telstra has announced it will be selling HTC's latest Android smartphone, the HTC Desire, in Australia.
Adobe on Monday introduced the Flash Player 10.1 and AIR platform for the Google Android mobile operating system. With this announcement, Adobe plans to present the AIR platform as a tool for building mobile apps that run on multiple phone platforms.
At the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Microsoft revealed the first major details for the first line of Windows 7-compatible phones, including games and Xbox Live compatibility.
Nokia and Intel have become allies in a new clash of the operating systems with the joint creation of the MeeGo. MeeGo is an operating system that blurs the line between a robust mobile phone OS and a lightweight netbook OS.
Sony Ericsson's XPERIA X10 smartphone, the company's first handset to run Google's Android operating system, was announced well before Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. However, for many people MWC was the first chance to get some one on one time w...
In a day and age of high tech, touch screen smartphones with extra large displays designed for multimedia and Internet consumption, a handset the size of a credit card seems so 1999. Sony Ericsson doesn’t seem to think so though, as it has just unwra...
Samsung's GT-S8500 Wave at Mobile World Congress
High Tech Computer (HTC), the world's biggest maker of smartphones running Microsoft's Windows Mobile operating system (OS) and Google's Android mobile OS, plans to launch its first smartphone with Microsoft's latest offering, Windows Phone 7, in the...
Both Qualcomm and ST-Ericsson are demonstrating at Mobile World Congress concept smartphones that can connect to and play HD content on TVs.
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications expanded its line of smartphones based on Google's Android software platform on Sunday, adding two new touchscreen models: the Xperia X10 mini and mini pro.
Samsung is hoping a "Super-AMOLED" capacitive touchscreen will set the GT-S8500 Wave, the company's first smartphone based on its own Bada platform, apart from the competition, it said on Sunday. But analysts are questioning if the platform will be a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW