The Google Nexus One is no longer the king of the Android hill anymore. The HTC Desire, unveiled Tuesday, is the latest must-have Android phone.
In the middle of groundbreaking announcements from the likes of Microsoft, Nokia and Samsung, LG has so far been fairly quiet at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Chip designer Arm this week showed its first processor made using the advanced 28-nanometer manufacturing process, which should improve battery life and functionality in future smartphones.
At the company's Mobile World Congress press conference, Microsoft unveiled the many features Windows 7 will be bringing to mobile phones in the coming months. Along with music, video, and Microsoft Office features, a new mobile gaming service was re...
Today's smartphones are too much of a handful, according to Israeli company Else: You either need to grab them with both hands and punch away at the keyboard with your thumbs, or you hold them with one hand and touch the screen with the other.
Puma's first phone, logically named the Puma Phone, comes with a number of sports-related features, including applications for runners and cyclists that let them keep track of speed, distance and pace, the company said on Tuesday at the Mobile World ...
Toshiba's update on its TG01 multimedia smartphone has made a quiet debut at this week's Mobile World Congress show in Barcelona.
Telstra has announced it will be selling HTC's latest Android smartphone, the HTC Desire, in Australia.
Adobe on Monday introduced the Flash Player 10.1 and AIR platform for the Google Android mobile operating system. With this announcement, Adobe plans to present the AIR platform as a tool for building mobile apps that run on multiple phone platforms.
At the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Microsoft revealed the first major details for the first line of Windows 7-compatible phones, including games and Xbox Live compatibility.
Nokia and Intel have become allies in a new clash of the operating systems with the joint creation of the MeeGo. MeeGo is an operating system that blurs the line between a robust mobile phone OS and a lightweight netbook OS.
Sony Ericsson's XPERIA X10 smartphone, the company's first handset to run Google's Android operating system, was announced well before Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. However, for many people MWC was the first chance to get some one on one time w...
In a day and age of high tech, touch screen smartphones with extra large displays designed for multimedia and Internet consumption, a handset the size of a credit card seems so 1999. Sony Ericsson doesn’t seem to think so though, as it has just unwra...
Samsung's GT-S8500 Wave at Mobile World Congress
High Tech Computer (HTC), the world's biggest maker of smartphones running Microsoft's Windows Mobile operating system (OS) and Google's Android mobile OS, plans to launch its first smartphone with Microsoft's latest offering, Windows Phone 7, in the...
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- FTIT Project Coordinator - Mascot/AlexandriaNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)NSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPProject Technical LeadQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD