Nokia has asked Russian authorities to help retrieve what it says is an unauthorized model of a future phone that a blogger wrote about and photographed on a phone review site.
Research in Motion (RIM) Wednesday padded the latest version of its BlackBerry Enterprise Server software with new security features designed to accommodate the growing use BlackBerry devices in corporate settings.
Alert! Alert! Apple's walled garden has been breached!
Smartphones and their apps are the new way of the world, and developers are lured by their increasing popularity. But with two major platforms - Apple's recently upgraded and renamed iOS 4 and Google's Android - competing with one another, how does a...
Apple today pulled a large number of apps created by a Vietnamese iPhone developer after claims by competitors that he had pushed his software to the top of the best seller list by purchasing them with stolen credit cards.
Apple on Friday issued a carefully worded statement admitting that, yes, there's something wrong with the iPhone 4; but, no, it's not the alleged problem you've heard about.
Nokia still sells more phones than Samsung, LG and Research in Motion (RIM) put together, but its inability to produce high-margin, high-end smartphones that can compete head-to-head with Apple's iPhone and Android-based smartphones is causing it maj...
In response to mounting reports that the iPhone 4 offers sub-par call reception, Apple today admitted that an algorithm used in its new smartphone is flawed and promised to update its iOS 4 in the next few weeks.
Apple has dropped the usual restocking fee for iPhone customers who want to return their smartphones, the company confirmed on Friday.
Google has issued a terse statement on the issue of Australian software developers not being able to sell apps through its app market for the Android platform, saying it’s “working hard” on bringing Australia up to speed with the rest of the world, b...
Blog 9TO5Mac has published images that allegedly show Telstra's iPhone 4 plans, almost a month ahead of the iPhone 4's scheduled release in Australia late this month -- though Telstra has officially denied they are correct.
Mobile phone technology vendor Qualcomm plans to offer an augmented reality platform and software development kit, the company said on Wednesday at its Uplinq conference.
Apple's workaround for an iOS 4 Exchange synchronization issue could improve performance for some users, but a more complete fix is necessary to solve the problem, an expert said Thursday. Such a fix could be on the way.
That didn't take long: Android 2.2 just started shipping this week, but rumors of the upcoming Android 3.0 release have already emerged.
The uproar over the new iPhone's reception problems is much ado about nothing, an antenna expert said today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW